Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing at all wrong with having spare equipment on hand. If you add any more Marines to your collection then you'll have some extra gear to kit-bash with. This may be more info than you were looking for, but I hope it helps. :D

Hey, didn't get a chance to thank you for all the info!

I left the parts in the box for now but I actually appreciated the history associated with the figure.

Thanks again

geez can't believe this threads still alive. Was one of e first threads i visited when i joined this forum. My marines are all in their boxes. Can't wait to get home , bust em out and fix them up when I've the time.

With the new game coming out next year, I wouldn't be surprised if HT decided to have another go at them

geez can't believe this threads still alive. Was one of e first threads i visited when i joined this forum. My marines are all in their boxes. Can't wait to get home , bust em out and fix them up when I've the time.

With the new game coming out next year, I wouldn't be surprised if HT decided to have another go at them

:goodpost: This thread was actually the reason I found this board in the first place and the reason why I got my first HT (Hudson). :) Then after lurking for almost a full year I finally decided to join.

Don't know that they'd revisit. But maybe a Prometheus license?

I'm in for a space jockey and I think that a Charlize Theron in space suit would look great with Kane and Dallas from the original Alien.

Whenever anyone gets that new Snyder-Man Hudson head, and gets it set up, please post pics! I'm interested, but based on what they've shown I'm not 100% sold on it. Hopefully someone here can help to change my mind :D

Whenever anyone gets that new Snyder-Man Hudson head, and gets it set up, please post pics! I'm interested, but based on what they've shown I'm not 100% sold on it. Hopefully someone here can help to change my mind :D

I think V-raptor buy one, but it doesn't arrive to him.

Yap, I've got one and it's on the way. But First Class to Russia is very long one due to our "beloved" Slowpoke-Post. ><

Anyway I've got it unpainted and will send it to Ukraine to paint.

So OK, I will post some shots of unpainted Snyder Hudson on the figure and will try to put helmet on him. No pasarán, brothers!

A little off topic but it looks like this app Aliens vs Marines in the iTunes store is using a Hot Toys Drake figure for the art work.
From the reviews I'm guessing the game sucks and is a rip off.
Screenshot2012-06-08at112444PM.png

:rotflGreat find. With a graphic like that I'm not surprised it sucks. The only good thing about it would be that it has that HT Drake on it.:lol

Back