Build your own Chewbacca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Groovy, threads are found in profile statistics; however I tried mine but get "sorry no matches" x_x

i know that and thats what i get i can't get or find my own without subscribing to my own threads

Do you have any up-dates mate

Hey man check your email because i'm not getting notified of new pm's so that might be happening to you as well. Send me a email to gmail for total you know what im talking about. btw the head and my body is off to pete.

got a happy moment bought a hasbro/kenner chewie loose for 24 bucks total saves me the trouble of discarding pkging since i only need his feet and bowcaster.

I still wish someone on star wars custom side would make them, it's like a normal cross bow just slightly different. i have plenty of ref pics plus the ones posted on here and break down of sterine parts

bowcaster1.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

01Layout.jpg

bowcasterrefrotj1.jpg

Last edited:
Just got furry chewie in feet were a challenge to remove until i figured out all you needed to do was bend back and forth until it snaps off. the Bowcaster blows. i think i may need to buy a vintage one or hope someone starts selling them if not he is getting a storm trooper blaster and say f it.

yeah that`s funny f it did you like my ANH display with my custom leia and my wookiee. and what I did with the feet I took bolt cutters and cut them right at the foot where the wire meets

yes i like the display, i have his feet removed and im mailing feet off next friday or after.

Back