Build your own Chewbacca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the thread is not dead I am excited as well it's just he takes soo damn long to do. I am waiting on the body mods, then I have to hair him. with drying time of glue that might take a month to do properly.

yes I know. it is something you cant whip up in 6 minutes or 6 hours

Okay, I wanted to show my progress on Chewie:

13308195-993C-4843-B44A-6CF390E26F38_zpsiygj9hi9.jpg

8ED68054-1B3C-4D74-A3B5-B8B6971FFEB9_zpsxmkhasus.jpg

Daaaang, can't wait to see that finished. What an accomplishment having your own custom Chewy would be.

GG, your Chewie looks really nice. Please take a shot of the head and post it. What did you use for the bowcastor?

Great work guys!

GG, your Chewie looks really nice. Please take a shot of the head and post it. What did you use for the bowcastor?

Great work guys!

I will try to take a pic of his head there is a photo of his head back a few pages back. I used the kotobukiya Chewbacca crossbow and his bandolier and brinn71 made the pouch for me about two years ago

Awesome! Great job on the likeness and the bowcaster. Is there a satchel under all that hair? Maybe its the pose or the camera lens, but his head looks a bit big.

that`s an old photo. I`m still tweaking on him and yes there is a satchel under all his hair. I used the kotobukiya bowcaster and his bandolier and another user on here a few years back made his pouch for me

well after a long delay............ahem
Picture105_zps619f72f5.jpg

Picture110_zps1e60787d.jpg

Picture111_zps828fcd39.jpg

i kept my original head from the first one & tweaked it a bit by darkening the mouth area a bit more. needs a bit more futzing here and there but overall am pleased with the new body as it is half the girth size of the original and taller. i'm also working on a second head for my buddy shocktrooper.

Back