Build your own Chewbacca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colored mine darker, and brushed him some more...

chewy010514006_zps3522ee26.jpg

chewy010514009_zpsbc48c952.jpg

If anyone is interested I'm going to sell this one for $100 including shipping (lower 48 only). Just PM me.
I'd like to make a second one now using a different body.

Thanks.

jun02_24.jpg

the body im using is body on left the male it's wrist and ankle pegs work with regular pegs for ttl or knock off ht, as you can tell he is super thin just needs to be longer limbs with some surgery and epoxi

The main issue I'm running into now, with mine, is coloring the hair. I used simple root coloring and that worked until I tried actual hair coloring. Then it all washed out. Next I'm going to try shoe polish.

Look up fiebings leather dye. Does leather, why not hair? :dunno

I wound up soaking brown 2 brown Sharpies (sliced open and the dye stick removed) in a bowl of alcohol. Then applied that using a paper towel. Then I went over the knees, elbows and other spots with a black marker.
He's much darker now.

I mentioned it in this thread. I'm not going to push it. I'm not in a rush. I'm converting all my Hasbro figures to better bodies, so that's got me busy now too.

I got the head already for chewie he is nicly packed to be shipped of for minimal painting (eyes nose mouth) Since long fur i have been looking at totally sucks i will use hair and applying to this body.

Yea keenan and general you guys need to coin toss who get's this avitar it's very confusing.

Might i suggest one of these bad boys

807857-boba_fett_5.jpg

Up9.jpg

right now we don't know who is talking

does anyone know how to find the threads we created I have no idea now where to find my stuff So if i have to repost my threads i don't want any lectures

I finished dyeing the fabric for bespin leia cloud city and can't find the thread to inform anyone. looks like i will have to make a new thread now

Back