Buffy Season 8 —SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that through me for a whirl too BuffyGirl!!! kinda came outta no where, but like you said i just looked past it.

i actually looked at it the exact same way Anzik described it.

Chapter......Sorry, i didn't mean for this thread to get bogged down with spoiler tags....even though the title is "Buffy Season 8 -SPOILERS" :lol

Good luck with your hunt for Season 8 TPB's, it's really an awesome story....my Favorite Arc was prob "wolves at the gate"

Let us know what you think once you get goin :D

Good luck with your hunt for Season 8 TPB's, it's really an awesome story....my Favorite Arc was prob "wolves at the gate"
:D

I LOVED Wolves At The Gate! My favorite too. :)

Chapter: so far I've seen the tpb's go for pretty good on ebay. I saw one go for $2.99, no joke.

I've got them all but the latest so I'll be starting my search for it. I can't help it, gotta have everything.

I LOVED Wolves At The Gate! My favorite too. :)

Chapter: so far I've seen the tpb's go for pretty good on ebay. I saw one go for $2.99, no joke.

I've got them all but the latest so I'll be starting my search for it. I can't help it, gotta have everything.

Wow!! That is cheap!

I think I'm just going to cave in and get them from B&N though. I have a member's card, so I get a bit of a discount, plus I don't need to worry about shipping fees or the wait.

Wow, I totally had the "issue" people were divided on wrong! :lol
I haven't had a problem with anything. Joss is all about growth and change and there will always be speedbumps. But I do understand why some people had a serious "huh" over it. Definitely didn't see it coming.
Sorry for more spoiler-dancing.

Alright, I've decided. Tomorrow....after class....Volume 1 will be in my hands. I can't handle this "spoiler" stuff anymore. This ain't right what you all are doing to me. And I won't stands for it no more. *eats can of spinach and walks away*:lol

So I went to B&N today and found the TPB Vol. 1, BUT it was all beat to heck! And there was no way I was paying retail for it in that condition. There is another store a few miles away, so I'll have to go check that one out tomorrow or Sunday.

Good Luck with your Continued search Chap!!

I saw TPB volumes 4 and 5 at Indigo today, so they are still available, do you have a LCS you can check out??

Good Luck with your Continued search Chap!!

I saw TPB volumes 4 and 5 at Indigo today, so they are still available, do you have a LCS you can check out??

We have a few around here, but I don't frequent them much. I checked on line and I know the other B&N has them, so I guess I'll try my luck there.

I almost picked up Angel: After the Fall Vol 1 but passed for now. I'd like to start Buffy first.

We have a few around here, but I don't frequent them much. I checked on line and I know the other B&N has them, so I guess I'll try my luck there.

I almost picked up Angel: After the Fall Vol 1 but passed for now. I'd like to start Buffy first.

Yeah, Good call, stick with Buffy first :D

Man I cannot believe this thread is still going. :)

I haven't gotten pasted the first TPB the story did not suck my in like the show did. Maybe when it is done and a few fellow freaks here give it the stamp of approval I will start it back up again.

I picked up the TPB of Volume Two tonight (Issues #6 - 10.)
I haven't read it yet, but at least, it's in my possession!!! :lol

Now, I need Volume One. :banghead

Re: Buffy Season 8 ?SPOILERS!

NICE!!! :rock Is the Spike and Dru one from the "Spike and Dru" series of comics?
Yep. The one story titled 'Paint The Town Red' was written by James Marsters himself so I always thought that tpb would be an awesome item for him to sign if I ever meet him.

Yep. The one story titled 'Paint The Town Red' was written by James Marsters himself so I always thought that tpb would be an awesome item for him to sign if I ever meet him.

I've never personally read that series, but I ask because when I met James he mentioned that one of those issues left a "bad taste" in both his and Juliet Landau's mouth because of how of the artwork portrayed their characters and how it didn't match the story line he envisioned. (According to him, the art work is pretty gory.)

I've never personally read that series, but I ask because when I met James he mentioned that one of those issues left a "bad taste" in both his and Juliet Landau's mouth because of how of the artwork portrayed their characters and how it didn't match the story line he envisioned. (According to him, the art work is pretty gory.)
Yeah, I really didn't like any of the stories to be honest. I just bought it before reading it. :lol I also have the paperback novel 'Pretty Maids In A Row' and hated it. Do you own any of the novels?

Yeah, I really didn't like any of the stories to be honest. I just bought it before reading it. :lol I also have the paperback novel 'Pretty Maids In A Row' and hated it. Do you own any of the novels?

I do actually and it's the only one I own. (Although I really, REALLY enjoyed it!) It's called "The Lost Slayer." It was a three or four-parter, but I bought it in one of those "complete collection" TPBs. I haven't read it in years, but WOW!!! It was awesome!! :rock

The only other one I read (my first Buffy novel I read) was called "Immortal." Again, another awesome book. A girl I dated in high school was an uber Buffy fan (not at the level of myself of course, but...I digress. :lol) Anyway, she had oodles of these TPBs and she's the one who introduced me to them. Before that though, I didn't even think twice about them, but I'm glad I did. :rock

I do actually and it's the only one I own. (Although I really, REALLY enjoyed it!) It's called "The Lost Slayer." It was a three or four-parter, but I bought it in one of those "complete collection" TPBs. I haven't read it in years, but WOW!!! It was awesome!! :rock

The only other one I read (my first Buffy novel I read) was called "Immortal." Again, another awesome book. A girl I dated in high school was an uber Buffy fan (not at the level of myself of course, but...I digress. :lol) Anyway, she had oodles of these TPBs and she's the one who introduced me to them. Before that though, I didn't even think twice about them, but I'm glad I did. :rock

Ooh The Lost Slayer, what an excellent book. I say book because I bought it when it was finally in one book. And haha, look at that, I said excellent and I haven't read it yet. I have a bunch of Buffy books that I haven't read. A few that I have.

Spikes comic series, I have a few issues but I haven't gotten far with buying them and nowhere with reading them, I'm behind on everything. Including the Serenity 3 parter. Got them sitting in the comic box, just haven't touched them yet. I've been lazy about reading.

Anyone have any good Buffy books to recommend? I recommend Go Ask Malice. One of the best ones I picked up and I read it cover to cover without stopping. It was that good!

I do actually and it's the only one I own. (Although I really, REALLY enjoyed it!) It's called "The Lost Slayer." It was a three or four-parter, but I bought it in one of those "complete collection" TPBs. I haven't read it in years, but WOW!!! It was awesome!! :rock The only other one I read (my first Buffy novel I read) was called "Immortal." Again, another awesome book. A girl I dated in high school was an uber Buffy fan (not at the level of myself of course, but...I digress. :lol) Anyway, she had oodles of these TPBs and she's the one who introduced me to them. Before that though, I didn't even think twice about them, but I'm glad I did. :rock
I wanted one but I can't remember the name. It had Jack The Ripper in it and Spike and Buffy. I would get it but I can't remember it's title.

Back