Buffy PF Alternate Version!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, someone had posted about the original Buffy PF having issues with that problematic ol' lazy eye. Not everyones suffered the lazy eye. In fact, I was one of the lucky guys who didn't receive a lazy eye Buffy.

Since this one shares the same face sculpt as the original, how do we know that this won't be a similar issue this time around?

olvidadero said:
I always thought that was a Season 4 promo.
You may be right, OIvidadero; I always associate those red leather pants with S3 and Graduation Day.

And just as a point of clarification, I'm not opining that this figure is based on that particular episode — Buffy's hair was down and she wore the aforementioned jacket. I posted that promo pic solely for the purpose of showing reference to the AE's outfit.

vmpr_xndr_bnnr.jpg

FrankenFan said:
IIRC, Buffy wore a short, black leather jacket during the Graduation Day smack-down with Faith, but minus the jacket, it's very similar.

This Season Three promo pic is probably the reference:

bffyrdblkan1.jpg

Its a pity they did not reposition the arms to make it different.

The peson who mentioned about her eyelashes being too thick are right. I can see what they mean. There's time for changes yet so they'll probably fix it.

At last, pictures! The hair and the face are a thing of beauty, however, the outfit is a HUGE disappointment. I can't believe I'm seriously thinking of not getting this. The top looks just like the first PF upper part of the dress, and the pants are awful... God, what a let down. oh and Spike looks awesome in the pictures, but the shirt's colour... isn't it too light? What did they do???

The first is much better,i loved the firsts clothes this is somthing she never wore.And its no improvment,same base,stance,boots,head,top ect they have just added some ugly baggy pants and changed the hair.

It is too light, and the coats lapels look even more weird there. Not right at all. *sigh* What are they upto?

I think this new PF Buffy looks quite poor. She's not wearing a proper outfit from the show at all. The tops all wrong, and the trousers look appalling.

That outfit is horrible. :monkey4

It looks like they just slipped a pair of bulky pants over the dress from the first PF. I'm sure a very low edition size will ensure a sell out though.

Well hopefully the edition size isn't super low so I don't miss the chance to get it.

I was cursing them for releasing this as I didn't want to spend more money on a variant. Now that I've seen it I give a sigh of relief. Love the hair, makes the face look all different although it's the same sculpt, but that they just cut off the dress to make a t-shirt? But they did have time to make pants? Looks great and if you didn't get the last one. Get this. But I don't think I will have both. I'll put my money on Spike as I intended.
But I will probably book it, just in case. :D :rolleyes:

FrankenFan said:

From those pics i can say that the outfit looks bad. The top style just SO doesn't fit with the leather pants. Speaking of the pants...what's wrong with them? I think they look quite good but the pose Buffy's in makes them look very odd on her. Her knees aren't facing the same way the pants are (if that makes sense)

I can also see now that it looks to be the exact same PF Buffy as the first except with new hair and an outfit change. They need to sort out the outfit or remake her pose somehow cause how she looks now i wouldn't buy her.

Is anyone else noticing her breasts are too big? As Sarah got older she seemed to shrink in that department and her breast size there doesn't look like Buffy's. More like Pamela Andersons, lol. Maybe it's the revealing top, i dunno.

Same sculpt, and the top is the same as the dress, just without the skirt.

Why not release an Angel PF instead of this Buffy variant? Buffy only came out a short while ago. It seems pointless.

I will say, though, that the hair is vastly improved.

It seems to be that the hair is from the season 7 episode 'Lessons'. Buffy's 'mom' hair (which i love) What do you think?

buffymonhairpfui1.jpg

bhair1ff1.jpg

bhair2bn8.jpg

bhair3pn6.jpg

Also there are actually differences in the face from the looks of it. Her face doesn't seem to be as filled out, her eyes look different and her shoes are different. Maybe it's the angle of the photo but to me her face does look different

buffysta9.gif

Personally I think SSC is inundated with Star Wars development and doesn't have the resources left to do much with the other licenses. I'm sure Andy leaving hasn't helped that either.

Everybody write Sideshow and ask them to change the shirt to the one below. The nice thing about this shirt is that it would cover the top of the pants...

bffyrdblkan1.jpg

if someone can use phtoshop to alter the new pf
make it sleeveless and have the old pf have, then u have the exact season 4 promo

Better hair sculpt... yes, but the outfit is terrible when compared to the original.*If they redo the outfit matching more of a season 7 accurate episode outfit and thin the eye brows down...this piece would kick mondo arse!!! The problems with this piece doesn't make this an attractive piece. So glad I have the original!

Back