Buffy PF Alternate Version!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold Out? WOW THATS impressive. Most impressive.
Hm I dont see SS doing another PF Buffy for the line, if they did it would really be abit repetitive, they now need to continue on with new characters.

I can't believe they sold out this... debacle! I am sorry I just don't like it and not because I own the original. But because the original didn't cut any corners and was episode specific and has a lower ES. But ES aside, it's just the presentation and lack there of on SS' part, that has me mystified that this sold out! The only thing I like about the alternate Buffy is the sculpted pony tail. Other than that, there are too many hang ups that I (like many others) have concerning this particular piece.

But I guess this is good news all the same. Could perhaps mean that there could still be life for the Buffy/Angel line, which I would hope this would open SS' eyes.

It shows that the Buffy PF line can hold its own. They managed to sell out an alternate edition meaning the fan base is there for these things. I wish it was the 1/6 figures that had some life left but oh well.

Back