Buffy figure roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am missing:

Werewolf oz
D'hoffryn
Darla
Vamp Angel

I think tho from photos I have seen Werewolf oz looks the best.
Out of the ones I have, I really think regular oz and human spike are the best.

I'm missing the first three, but I have vamp Angel, who's better in real life then he looks in the photos.

I've given up on trying to get a D'hoffryn as it'll always be out of my price range sadly. I'm still trying to summon up the courage to try and create a custom version of my own. It would be cheaper in the long run if nothing else! :rotfl:rotfl

I have:
Prophecy Girl Buffy
Willow
Vampire Willow
Cordelia
Faith

Favorite is Vampire Willow

Missed out grabbing Graduation Day Buffy as "Buy It Now" on eBay last Fall for under $70. :pow

Would like to see Fred and Dawn Figures and maybe the Song and Dance Demon from "Once More with Feeling"

I have:
Prophecy Girl Buffy
Willow
Vampire Willow
Cordelia
Faith

Favorite is Vampire Willow

Missed out grabbing Graduation Day Buffy as "Buy It Now" on eBay last Fall for under $70. :pow

Would like to see Fred and Dawn Figures and maybe the Song and Dance Demon from "Once More with Feeling"

Have you tried some of the sites on line that have GD buffy?

I'm missing:
D'Horryn
Drusilla
Vamp Angel
Werewolf Oz
Origins Angel
Hush Buffy
Two of the Gentlemen

I doubt I'll get D'Hoffryn, Vamp Angel and Werewolf Oz anytime soon, but you never know when you'll get lucky over time.

I just started seriouslyt buying the Buffy figures-

I have

Giles
Cordelia
Prohecy Girl Buffy
Vampire Buffy x2
Vampire Willow
Willow
Oz
Xander
Vampire Spike
Subway Spike
Angelus/ Liam
The Master
Grad Day Buffy (on the way)
Becoming Angel (on the way)

I desprately want a Human spike though.

yeah, I am pretty sad...

I have Faith, Xander(my first!), and Oz SS exclusive.

Back when it first came out I had the Buffy Hush set and one of the Gentlemen, but they both died under the knife at my first attempts at customization. I still have Buffy somewhere but my Gentleman is long gone.

Have you tried some of the sites on line that have GD buffy?

No, I'll try them. Thanks!

I've pretty much stuck with eBay on filling out my collection. Every once in a while you can get into the right auction or listing and get a bargain.

Someone was selling a Leia as Boushh for $33 a few weeks ago.

amen, I find ebay to be the easiest way to get some of these guys. I really want a GD Buffy though. The only ones I see are hella expensive. I saw one go for around 40 bucks once but I didnt have the cash to pay for it.

No, I'll try them. Thanks!

I've pretty much stuck with eBay on filling out my collection. Every once in a while you can get into the right auction or listing and get a bargain.

Someone was selling a Leia as Boushh for $33 a few weeks ago.

I still have GD Buffy and Becoming Angel for sale.
Selling both for 130.00

Sadly Poor o;d Faith was a monster! There's a head that could do with being redone!

I'd pay for another decent sculpt, no question :D

Ok I want to strike D'hoffryn off my list since I have him in the works, but I need to add that I want PF Buffy. Although I already posted it.

I just added some more home made shelving in my basement workshop for my Buffy figures so I squared them off against some Zombies, Der Kinderstod, a Gentleman, Vamp Spike, and Vamp Willow.
DSCN0148.jpg

Oh thats excellent!

That why I'm not keen on PF's or statues. The 'play factor' just isn't there. You can do so much more with figures and just let your imagination run wild. :google

Back