Buffy figure roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point in time, if I didn't have Willow I would probably buy the figure just for the outfit and accessories. Sooner or later someone will do a Willow sculpt.
Binky has already done one that is very nice, not an exact match but definitely closer than the SSC version and if he ever puts any up for sale I would love to grab one. His version is more season 6 or 7 and the season 3 outfit wouldn't really match.

Yeah, the outfit really is pretty good, so I've considered buying one for just that reason. Every time I almost pull the trigger, I always find something else I'd rather spend the money on.

Yeah the scythe is sweet. I'm trying to make my own. Joe any chance you could give me some measurements? Like the overall length, length and width of the blade, length of the stake point at the end and the length of the grip?

I'll just list what I have on display.

-Grad. Day Buffy
-Angel (with "City Of" sculpt, works better as Angelus)
-The Master
-Vamp Spike (with new pants and boots for Angel season 5 style)
-"City Of" Angel (with original Angel's head and new black fabric pants)
-Cordelia
-Lorne
-Drusilla

Biggest regret... NO FREAKING WESLEY FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey4

Last edited:
The only figure I don't have is Lorne in the blue suit. Too hard to say which is my favorite because there are so many great ones in there. So I'd say my most favorites are Vamp Buffy, Spike, Dru, the Gentlemen, Oz and Origin's Angel. Faith is just horrible and Willow could have been so much better.

I have- all boxed except for two extras and with three signed figures and no exclusives except the one I list:

"Hush" Buffy
"Graduation Day" Buffy
Angel- 1st release :mad::mad: (NOT signed by David Boreanaz because he is a jerk)
Spike
Faith
Vampire Willow
Willow
Oz
Xander(signed by Nicholas Brendon)
"Prophecy Girl" Buffy-(jacket AND non-jacket)
Vampire Spike(signed by James Marsters)
Vampire Drusilla(signed by Juliet Landau)
Vampire Buffy
"You're Welcome" Cordelia
Lorne(yellow suit)
Giles

I also have a loose Cordy and a loose Xander. My favorite figure in the line is Cordelia, since she is my favorite character. I wish I had a Darla at least, since she is the only female I do NOT own.

I wanted to get a "City of" Angel figure but then DB ruined the character for me by not being nice to me when I met him in June.

Val

I'm satisfied with my Buffy figure collection....I have:

Buffy (Graduation Day)
Angel (City Of)
Angel (Becoming)
Giles
Xander
Willow
Oz
Cordelia
Spike (human)
Drusilla
Faith

I'm giving serious thought to selling one of my Angels, though, because they're so similar..... I just wanted a collection that represented my favorite time in Buffy - the early seasons.

I've also got all the 12" figures, including blue Lorne and blue Darla. They're all exclusives except for the Master and Spike. I actually have (or had) 4 regular Willows and 5 vampire Wills for parts--can't say I was the reason pink fuzzy Willow made the top 10 though. I'd never pay full price for her, and got all the extras for $10-$15 off eBay. I even got a spare exclusive Willow for $10 (only bidder). Either kit is worth it, for the parts alone. I tried repainting her poor head but I was never happy enough with the results and threw them out before my dog could choke on them.

ETA - that last bit sounds harsh but I didn't mean it to. I meant, my dog has been known to steal soft, plastic things and play with them until he leaves them for dead.

Buffy was also my introduction to Sideshow.

I have:

"Graduation Day" Buffy
"Becoming" Angel
Werewolf Oz
Human Oz (exclusive)
Vampire Spike (exclusive)
SDCC Vampire Angel
Vampire Willow
Human Willow
Xander
Subway Spike
Drusilla
Vampire Buffy
Faith

I'm totally hot to get the complete set, but I would like to have Darla, Giles, Lorne and Cordelia. Don't really care too much about the monsters. I'm mainly interested in the core Scoobies. I would have loved a Dark Willow, Tara, Anya, Doyle and Wesley, but alas...

FINALLY! Some Buffy Love! :monkey5

I got (all 12"ers):

Hush Buffy (My fave of all of her, reworked some and repainted!)
WillowVamp Willow (Willows being altered into one)
Xander (Will redo soon! Love Josh's though! :rock)
Faith (repaint in progress)
Human Spike (repainted)
Angel (Plan to redo)
Primary Gentleman (narrow mouth, repainted completely! Hands too!)
The Master (great out of box! no plans to repaint)

Need/Want:
Giles
Cordy
Oz
Not sure about more. Would get Dru if human, and if they ever made a Harmony or some Big Bads....would get...might get D'Hoffren....maybe...

That's me so far!

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Man, I remember seeing your Buffy figures in person... Back then I had no freakin idea... now I think back and realize I would have been in heaven if it were today. :lol

Buffy is sort of addictive, and the funny thing is that until people actually watch it they generally wrinkle their noses.

I have every figure except Werewolf Oz and Blue Lorne. Buffy is what got me into the 1/6 scale.

My biggest dissapointment in the series was that it ended before Angel's crew was finished. Oh and that we're missing more than a few bad guys.

I have recently added Darla and The Master to my collection so the only one I'm really missing at this point is Drusilla and I have a line on getting her in a few weeks I hope.

I've got all the Sideshow BtVS and AtS except for Red Dress Darla (I've got the Blue Dress). I have many, if not most of the exclusives, but I get the standard version cheaper from other vendors for figures like The Master, where the exclusive was some little thing like a candle that I wasn't planning to display anyway. I have both the exclusive and non-exclusive Prophesy Girl Buffy, since she's different enough to count as a separate figure, and that's why I want to eventually get Red Darla as well. And thanks to the recent eBay bargains, I got two extra human-faced Spikes, one for a spare and one for a brown-haired Torchwood custom, so I now have two exclusive Spikes and one non-excusive gloved one (which I'm going to give Qui-Gon's extra hands to), since human-faced Spike's my favorite SSC figure.

My biggest disappointment was the Willow figure. I keep threatening to make a 1/6 scale paper bag with eye holes to put over her ugly head. Faith and Sideshow Spike (who I think looks more like Kurt Russell than James Marsters) are also ones that I found very disappointing. On the whole, I think the likenesses of the female characters aren't as good as the male ones.

Back