Budget Stark - "First Look" Floating Iron Man only 200 in circulation from Toy Soul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Floating Iron Man only 200 in circulation from Toy So

Looks like it's getting re-released as mark3.

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Floating Iron Man only 200 in circulation from Toy So

Finally got mine. (The standard version of the Mark 2)

It's a cool if not strange piece.

But I had the hardest time getting it to float. Couldn't get it to work at all for about the first 2 hours. Especially with it overheating and as such auto switching off.

But now it's become alot easier for some reason. And it's no longer overheating. Was worried that it would auto turn off quite often, but it's been floating for 2 hours and the base isn't all that hot compared to when I was failing to get it to float.

i need this! :panic:

turn 1.JPG
turn 2.JPG
turn 4.jpg
turn 5.JPG

Almost dropped 220 on the sdcc version but thankfully HT announced fourteen new IM dollies this week that set me straight. ;)

Back