Budget Stark - "First Look" Floating Iron Man only 200 in circulation from Toy Soul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Floating Iron Man only 200 in circulation from Toy Soul

Hi guys

There are currently only 200 in circulation as these were released by Kids Logic at Toy Soul Dec 2014 in Hong Kong. They may or not do another run in 6 months to 1 year.

Thanks for watching.

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Floating Iron Man only 200 in circulation from Toy So

That is really cool. Thanks, as always, for posting!

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Floating Iron Man only 200 in circulation from Toy So

Not for me but interesting all the same..., I prefer realistic Iron Man suits myself (as in how they look in the movies as apose to kid versions). :)

Not my thing but impressed with the magnet/floating.

Fantastic, and I love the stylized sculpt. :clap Good score.

Really cool!! hope i can get my hands on one of them :pray:

Wow!

wow.gif

I'm impressed, that is awesome

...and cute :love

This is up on BBTS!

Expensive. It's cool though.

for those that have this, how long did it take you to set it up floating? I've been messing with this for over an hour and still no freakin luck getting it to float

I'm still having trouble trying to set it, it's been 2 days since I've had it. I'm not sure if it's me or I received a defective one. Mizuno have you been able to figure it out?

I'm still having trouble trying to set it, it's been 2 days since I've had it. I'm not sure if it's me or I received a defective one. Mizuno have you been able to figure it out?

I bought a plug in adapter and it made it easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TI2QXRsI1s

Hmmm.....not as cool looking as I thought it would be. Yo have to leave that piece of plastic on the base? How long will it float for continuously?

Hmmm.....not as cool looking as I thought it would be. Yo have to leave that piece of plastic on the base? How long will it float for continuously?

You don't have to use the plastic. It's there just so you don't jack/scratch your iron man figure if the magnet keeps yanking it onto the base. With the power supply, it should last as long as you have power. The displays at SDCC ran all weekend.

So the base has to be plugged in? Does the Iron man need to be turned on also?

No, figure doesn't need to be on. Just the base.

The paint app. looks cool. I'm just not a fan of the stylized look with the big head, etc. Having this with more realistic proportions would be sweet.

Nice ES though. Congrats to those that scored.

Back