Buck Rogers Starfighter Chronicle.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the pictures . I am keeping mine . Loved that show still watch it to this day .

I think it pretty much came out like the proto . Light I will never turn on well maybe once to test it but agree way to bright . The only 2 that have popped up on the bay sold for $1050 & $1100 . I would not keep it to try to make a few hundred on it as too much can go wrong . I do feel like down the road if I ever decided to part with it & Sold it ,I would get my money back for sure on it .

As for as how many actually are being made ,I was told from Chronicle a month ago around 76 or 78 ish give or take cant remember exact number . But way less than the original # .Not my pictures but from the one sold last year

View attachment 323848View attachment 323849View attachment 323850

Are those pictures yours? They look like the pictures of the one I bought on eBay at Christmas. :)

It is one of my favorite shows too, and even the dvd/bru-rays are disappearing as the digital versions have all been pulled from market in an apparent preparation for the upcoming reboot.

I love it, btw. (It's my favorite sci-fi ship design). I did pay a lot, but I don't regret it. It's one of my favorite collectibles. I didn't realize Chronicle didn't make the allotment initially promised, so I'm even happier I got mine. If anyone sees one of these and is on the fence about purchasing it, it's a very high quality "statue" of the Thunder Fighter. But, I'm pretty sure this is a modified Timeslip Creations studio scale resin kit.

https://www.facebook.com/TimeSlip-Creations-148064881914700/

I also have a Timeslip resin kit, and it's superb, but hard to work with because of it's size and finish. Overall, I would say the Chronicle is well worth it unless you're a master resin kit modeler and painter. (I'm not, unfortunately). It's too bad there are not more "finished" HQ representations of this particular craft.

If you like the design, you will probably be happy with your purchase.

Back