Bubo IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHERES THE SHRINK/GROW RAY GUN WHEN YOU NEED IT FFS - WIMPERS AFTER MAX REBO BAND AND OOOLA
jasbbasqh9.jpg

Ah, the ever-classic doily shots! They look great, Josh...

I'm impressed how good the paint looks even at extreme close-up.

I put myself on the wait list for the ex. Bubo pack and I just found out that it will be converted to an order on the 5th....

Should I keep it? :lol

Thanks JB! Yeah, they look pretty cool. The rats and the shrimp thing where bigger than I thought they would be.

Great pics, guys. I love the comparision shots and the high rez pics. I cancelled my pre-order of the Exclusive but I don't have any regrets. They're cool creatures but not a must have for me.

By the way, in Badmoon's pic, it looks as if Han is doing a soft-shoe. :D

Bubo came in this morning, another creature home run for SSC; I hope the produce more creatures, they're really good at them. Everyone's done a nice job taking pictures considering the limist of non-articulated pieces, so I'll have to get crafty and figure out how I'll make my contribution :)

I put myself on the wait list for the ex. Bubo pack and I just found out that it will be converted to an order on the 5th....

Should I keep it? :lol

I would, if you have any interest in the set the exc really makes a big difference. 4 big creatures beats 3 anyday :lecture

I decided to cancel. With the hobbits and palpX2 coming up I need every dime I can save. ;)

Funds are getting low for me too. With my Lasik and a upcoming Disney vacation I might have to start cutting back. :monkey4:monkey2:monkey4

Bubo and friends arrived a day early for me...

1484245513_4695a0e8d1_o.jpg

1485044676_80515ef9c6_b.jpg

Sideshow always knocks creatures and aliens out of the park and this set is no exception....a fun addition to the Palace!

Back