Bubo IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow's Crumb is both bigger and better--but he's in my office and I'm at home, so a comparison shot will have to wait.

Bigger!? What? Bubo's much bigger. But yes, Crumb is better -- he's a character. And he has a middle initial - "B" - for Bubo love, maybe?

EDIT: Oops, you're talking GG vs. SS again. Nevermind. :)

Last edited:
What do you think of the GG piece, Tom?

(Maybe this should go in its own thread.)

It's heavier than I expected. Nice and detailed. It's a shame that this isn't in scale with the Sideshow Jabba setup, as I think it will be a while before SS gets around to the band.

My two year old is pretty uncomfortable with Bubo. He was kind of backing away slowly when I showed it too him. I think he thought it was real at first.

:D

Would love too see these alongside jabba and throne if possible :

groupnp2.jpg

bandby4.jpg

They look pretty cool... not really a wow factor to them. But not bad, so far though I think I prefer the Crumb Pack. I really like Crumb and the frog-lookin' guy.

Great pics-- I'm anxious for it to arrive (and it finally says shipping soon for me..and that's with the RAH Boba:D..Jabba's gonna have some company).

Back