Bubo IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said, no room for Bubo... but I like how the Womprats look:

a-1.jpg

Like I said, no room for Bubo... but I like how the Womprats look:

a-1.jpg

Given that setup, you could try what I have going; Boushh standing beside Bib where he is, and put Bubo on that corner, one of his feet ever so slightly hangs off but he fits good there.

Given that setup, you could try what I have going; Boushh standing beside Bib where he is, and put Bubo on that corner, one of his feet ever so slightly hangs off but he fits good there.

Yeah I considered moving stuff around... but it was getting too cluttered so I just decided to throw in the smaller guys and keep Bubo for the next display.

Just opened my Bubo set and I must say that I am happier than I thought I would be. These little guys look great and they add a nice variety to the 1/6 scale line. While they are not the most popular creatures, the fact that they are not so well known is what makes them that much cooler.
They were worth the $50 price tag.
Couldn't be happier!

I just hope sideshow keeps adding to the jabba throne room set so that we can keep adding to this thing and make it look even more awesome than it already is.:D

I like that small Hasbro fig in the mix too... what made you think to check the scale?
Complete accident. I accidentally stumbled on the entry at Wookiepedia for Shawda Ubb and the tiny height really stood out; I checked a few other sources and it seemed to be consistent.

I'd always thought Rappertunie was a bit big compared with the rest of the band, but in fact he's freakin' way huuge.

Yeah, I just did the math. In 1/6th scale Rappertunie should be 1.88 inches tall.

He's actually pretty darn close to scale.

Yeah, I just did the math. In 1/6th scale Rappertunie should be 1.88 inches tall.

He's actually pretty darn close to scale.
Hmmmm... well shucks. I suppose I can bash together a decent Barquin Da'an using the Hasbro figure as a starting point, and the Rodian horn player won't be too hard once Sideshow makes a Greedo, so that would only leave the drummers to have the SE additional band members....

I just got my Bubo so sadly Cartman had to retire... but it looks like I will have Homerbacca for a long, long time.

Awww.... what a cute little puppy.
homerb.jpg

The gang is almost all there.
jab2.jpg

Back