Bubo Creature Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jason2885 said:
i wouldnt mind seeing a Carbonite Han enviroment with inclusive Tauntaun head, now that would be cool.

I have to admit that I never would have thought to combine Carbonite Han together with a severed Tauntaun head. That is an original idea.

galactiboy said:
Very true... :lol

I'm not particularly thrilled with a Bubo pack, but at the same time I'll probably pick it up for ****s and giggles. What is nice to see is that Sideshow is showing that they are willing to go pretty deep into the SW Universe for characters!!! :chew

The Bubo pack wasn't something I was expecting nor just dying to get but like you I'm glad to see they are willing to go deep in the SW Universe. So it doesn't upset me that it is coming either.

Something tells me that the Bubo Creature pack will be an accompaniment to something larger another 1/6 figure. Maybe Skiff Lando or someone else present. The Jabba Environment will be massive remember once SSC gets their bodies in line for women with exposed joints they'll be a Slave Leia that will be part of this and maybe even an Oola....

tomandshell said:
I have to admit that I never would have thought to combine Carbonite Han together with a severed Tauntaun head. That is an original idea.

It is on the wall of Jabba's Palace around the carbonite, so it is quite possible. They could also have a light up feature exclusive like the Marvel Vs Dios.

Jedi_Mike said:
Something tells me that the Bubo Creature pack will be an accompaniment to something larger another 1/6 figure. Maybe Skiff Lando or someone else present. The Jabba Environment will be massive remember once SSC gets their bodies in line for women with exposed joints they'll be a Slave Leia that will be part of this and maybe even an Oola....

Exactly. The Probes were announced with Maul. Salacious with Jabba. I would think some regular sized fig will be offered along side the Bubo pack. Lando Skiff, Tessek, Ree-Yees, Weequay, or a couple Gamorrean Gaurds would add to the Jabba set quite nicely.

As far as what's in with Bubo, maybe he doesnt come with any other creatures. Maybe a piece of scenery instead, like the stairs and doorway where he is chained up?

Back