BSG license: I hear things, yes I do...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triad? Does that mean "3 times as long as we say"?

:rotfl

I am so tired of waiting for Triad.
They promised a new body years ago and what we get is more of the same at double the price of an Art S Buck.

I'd rather wait for Sideshow. By the time Triad finally gets the act together *I* will be sculpting bodies for Sideshow! LOL

Firstly, as pixletwin somewhat interpreted, my PC line was directed to their changing the gender and race of many of the characters. I did not mean to spark a sociopolitical or religious debate because, as notedl, they rarely end well. Suffice to say then as some of you will prefer to watch this remake [indeed somewhat closer to Galactica 1980 than BSG], when it airs, I find plenty of other [better to me] shows.
And yes, let's get back on topic. Wait!! We can't!! Sideshow won't answer!!

Well, I'm old school BSG, and if Sideshow made the Cylon in ANY format, I'd be one happy camper.

As I mentioned, I would buy a Six or a Centurion from the new series (but nothing else would interest me). But, from the classic series, I would buy a bunch. Centurion, Baltar, Apollo, Starbuck, Adama, and several others. Heck, I'd even buy a Muffit.

they've evolved:rotfl
DSCF0090-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Gruff Old Bear said:
I don't even watch BSG very often but I'd watch a Tricia Helfer figure...

I don't read Shi but I got the figure just cos it looked good too :)

and the glowing vertebrae is a must have for a PF.

Back