BS Galactica RAZOR question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice Adrenochrome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since I have only seen season one and two, I don't want to risk reading any spoilers in the BSG thread. I have a question regarding the episode(s) RAZOR though. I remember Admiral Cain and her death from season two, so where does RAZOR fit in? I don't remember any episodes in season two called RAZOR, so... is Razor two stand alone episodes?? I ordered the DVD yesterday, but I don't want to go ahead with it if Razor is also featured on the season two DVD box. Can someone please enlighten me?

Alice,

Razor was kind of a stand-alone. It originally aired as a TV movie.

The segment with Cain detail what they went through right after the initial Cylon attack. I guess it's kind of a prequel of sorts.

It's not included in any of the season box sets yet, so you should be good-to-go if you ordered it.

Enjoy!

Alice,

Razor was kind of a stand-alone. It originally aired as a TV movie.

The segments with Cain detail what they went through right after the initial Cylon attack. I guess it's kind of a prequel of sorts.

It's not included in any of the season box sets yet, so you should be good-to-go if you ordered it.

Enjoy!
Thanks! That exactly what I needed to know! The order will go though, and I also ordered season three. Looking forward to seeing all of it. I heard that season three is somehow the weakest yet, but I still belive it is very enjoyable. After all, BSG is the only descend Space Opera out there at the moment. Again, big thank you McHavyck!

Glad to help!

and BSG at it's worst is still better than most TV fare.:D

Last edited:
I really liked Razor... You get more insight into what was going on on Pegasus and why things were they way they were... You also get some cool scenes of young Adama going hand to hand with a retro-Cylon as well as some revelations on Starbuck...

Alice, you should watch Razor after you watch Season 3, as Razor was intended to be the first 2 episodes of season 4. Things will fit a bit better if you do.

yeah, i forgot one of the segments coincided with the events at the end of 3.

Yea, Razor was from pegasus' view from the attacks up to Season 2 Episode 10. I for one loved "movie" and hope that they make some more.

Yep, here's agreeing that Razor is some of the best BSG out there. But you really need to know what happened in Season 3 to get all the nuances of Razor.

Ok, thanks a lot for the tips, really appreciate it, 'cause I want to get the maximum out of this series. As I said earlier, good Space Opera's are very rare these days, so it's better to enjoy them to the max. The Pegasus chapter, well, actually the Admiral Cain character has always intrigued me, in the new BSG as in the old series.

As Galactica Sitrep noted Thursday, an internet radio show, The Doctor and Mrs. Who, reported last night that up to three “Battlestar Galactica” TV movies may get made later this year. Several sources at the show confirm that those films are indeed being discussed right now.

Executives are now doing number-crunching for these proposed films, and any deals for these movies are far from done. However, it would make sense to make more “Battlestar” TV movies while the show’s creative team and actors are still all in one place, as it were.
https://www.aintitcool.com/node/36789

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I ended up watching Razor after watching the first three seasons. I think that's a good point to watch it so i would recommend waiting until after you're caught up.

Back