Bruce Lee!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that this morning and was about to post it, can't wait to see the production pics:monkey5

Some news regarding the Limited Edition versions. Apparently they will be more collectible than the Deluxe versions that come with the background booth.

"The one which release in July is a Deluxe Limited Edition, only 3500 units will be produced, and it comes with a background booth which integrated with the packaging.

All Deluxe Limited Edition will come with the background booth.
Game of Death, Way of the dragon, Enter the dragon, Fist of Fury, and the big boss.

Special Limited Edition will have less production number , somewhere around 1000 to 1500 units only. Further information are confidential at this moment and will annouce later on."

I can only assume that the Limited Edition version will have more detail as they'll probably choose "battle damage/bruises" and a lower edition size making it more collectible. Deluxe = Open and display...Limited = Open if you feel like it. :D

So has anyone preordered this from the US distributor, The Level 5 Group? Or should I go with one of the other retailers mentioned earlier in this thread?

Oops. That was the thread I meant to post this in. I didn't see much there about preordering from the US distributor either.

wow, old thread.
anyways, look for some in local retail stores if any, or some online stores might carry them at inflated prices later on.
I think preorders are all done for US alone
but I heard most of the pieces are reserved for asia.

I as a retailer had some preordered but now they do not accept anymore...
so...try the actual site for preorder.
if not, I'm gonna try and buy some to just "resale" if I can, but there's mroe versions to come. don't get too excited LOL

You can still preorder them at Toy Square... very reliable retailer, good CS.

View attachment 45203I'm sure you guys have seen these pictures on Arnie's blog, what a pity that he's no longer working for the company that has the license rights to make this, I hope HT can manage to pick more rights to make Bruce Lee figures. This is another stunning work by the man who brought Bruce back to live in the form of 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures and that is no surprise to us.

https://blog.dreamwiz.com/gud2js/

View attachment 45203I'm sure you guys have seen these pictures on Arnie's blog, what a pity that he's no longer working for the company that has the license rights to make this, I hope HT can manage to pick more rights to make Bruce Lee figures. This is another stunning work by the man who brought Bruce back to live in the form of 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures and that is no surprise to us.

https://blog.dreamwiz.com/gud2js/
Thanks for the pics but this is a thread that has not been used in a long time and we have a specific BL figure thread that is current and active.

Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4272037#post4272037

I will close this thread and all talk can be focussed on that BL current thread. I believe Liquid Larry has already posted your pics into that thread but I will also copy this post over there.
Thread closed.
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back