Bruce Lee!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we are getting conflicting info on the price. It seems to be set at $300. This is the reply I received directly from Enterbay:

Thank you for your interested in our Product " Bruce Lee GAME OF DEATH"

It will be avaliable for Pre-Order from April , you may pre-order directly through our site .
Shipping date will be around middle of June

Retail price $300 US dollar.

Please note that the photo you saw on the site is just a concept sample, final product will be better than this.

Cheers
ENTERBAY Sales Team

Yes, you're right. Here's the official word.

Hi, Paul
There is a lot of incorrect information in the market and internet.
Bruce Lee GAME OF DEATH is not a limited edition, Retail price is $300 US Dollar, not $155.
However, to keep control of each figure's quality, production quantity will not be large, but must be more than 1500 pieces.

Cheers
ENTERBAY Sales Team.

$300 is the price and the edition size is more than 1500. Not so sure I'm that interested anymore. I always say if you really have to have it, buy it and enjoy it. If it's prohibitively expensive for some, the only other move that makes sense to me (and not a lot of sense as this is high risk and not at all recommended) is to pre-order more than one and hope to flip one or more on eBay to bring your net price down.

Other than that, good luck guys, it truly is a special collector's item and will sell out anyway at this price point.

So this is what we know so far:

$300 price
Edition size will be at least 1,500 but probably not too higher than that.
This will be available for order in April and directly from Enterbay.com

I agree that flipping this one for a short term gain is foolish. At 1,500 ES @$300 many collectors that really want one and are willing to pay that price will get theirs for sure by buying direct.

Damn it...I'll probably get one as this is the next best thing to owning an Enter The Dragon version as the definitive Bruce Lee 12". Heck, this one may be just as definitive by the looks of it.

It will be a true collector's item, by far the definitive Bruce Lee GOD figure so again, if you gotta have it, get it!

It is indeed a premium figure, but the price hike is very suspicious to me. Very pricey even for 1500 edition, let alone something even higher. Not sure I will buy it at that price.

:mad: Yup sent off an email too and got the same reply with a price of $300 too.
Maybe we should've held back on the emails :rolleyes:

Price was set long ago, pre-Toyfair I suspect. Just too big a bite for me I'm afraid.::horror

Anakin said:
,...amazing,..but at $300??,... amazing no more,... :monkey1 :monkey5

Definitely a Deal Killer, maybe for an edition size of 250 or less, with over 1500 being produced $150-175 might be more reasonable.

$300? Man, my mother-in-law is Korean. Maybe I should sic her on him to get the price down for Sideshow Freaks. That woman will argue down anyone for anything. My wife tells me it is a Korean thing. From my experience, old Korean woman vs. young Korean man, old woman wins everytime.

Polystoner said:
$300? Man, my mother-in-law is Korean. Maybe I should sic her on him to get the price down for Sideshow Freaks. That woman will argue down anyone for anything. My wife tells me it is a Korean thing. From my experience, old Korean woman vs. young Korean man, old woman wins everytime.

That would be great, I'll offer to be her cut man.

The figure is awesome,but I'm not paying $300 for an action figure no matter how good it is.

Thanks for linking us up Solid. That bare chested Lee, doesn't look to have articulation. Interesting.

The likeness is really uncanny. At $300 I'll probably only get the first game of death one bearing in mind the master replicas are gonna be costing many times more.

creecher said:
That bare chested Lee, doesn't look to have articulation. Interesting.

Does the hair of that one looks kinda different from the other ones, doesn't look like it's molded like the others (could be my screen though)?

Perhaps to make up for the bare chested lack of articulation (I can see why they would do that) they will produce it with a more complex hair style. Or it could just be the prototypes.

What will be interesting to see is how the Deluxe Editions play against the Limited Editions in terms of sales and edition runs. Not to mention accesories and price.

I sent an email asking some questions to Enterbay. I'll let you know what they reply. So far, it looks like I'm in for these. They are amazing. It's funny, today I was watching my Bruce Lee documentary DVD that features Game of Death and I find these news. :naughty

I'd consider paying around the $300 range for a 1/4 scale PF, but
for a glorified action figure, no matter how great the likeness is,
there is no way it is worth that much to me.

JS :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back