Bruce Campbell 12" Figure/ Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SculptorJoel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, I was not entirly sure where to post this but I figured that Bruce Campbell is most famous for portraying Ash in the Evil Dead franchise. Whilst brousing the internet I came upon this, has any body else seen it! It's a 12 Inch Bruce Campbell Doll Stands 12" tall which includes:

# Minature magnetic Angel and Devil
# Shemps Olde Tyme Whiskey
# A Bruce collectible toy in melted package
# Refreshing Lemon Drink bottle
# A miniature Chins book
# A big honkin' gun with price tag still attached
# A fantastic collector doll for Bruce Campbell fans which comes packaged in a deluxe collector's box.

This was the full description that I could find:
This fully articulated 12" doll of Bruce Campbell from his newest movie "My Name is Bruce" has been formed using a 3-D scan of Campbell himself. Besides a custom fabric miniature version of his actual Hawaiian shirt, an array of movie-specific accessories are included.

4857106477_e82afecd54.jpg

What do you guys think of it?

Last edited:
Its an okay figure... really more of the die-hard fan as the movie is pretty bad and the figure is of appropriate quality.

Honestly the figure overall is pretty good, but sadly the pin-head does a lot of damage. I do like the little angle and devil and overall his accessories are pretty cool.

Got mine for $20, so can't complain. Would not recommend paying full retail though :lecture

aa.jpg

Back