Brown Museum Wolverine pics (Bowen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you guys making me want these badly now. are they the same statue with just different paint apps?

Damn you guys making me want these badly now. are they the same statue with just different paint apps?

Nope! There's four museum Wolvies, and they're all different sculpts (Brown, Classic, Classic maskless, X-Belt exclusive).

Brown's the best IMO (but I say that partly 'cause it's the one I have - lol)

Just got the brown and unmasked blue/yellow. I can attest to the quality of these! They look awesome in pics, but are mind blowing in person. Definitely underrated statues, and for the price they are a 10 in my book.

Just got the brown and unmasked blue/yellow. I can attest to the quality of these! They look awesome in pics, but are mind blowing in person. Definitely underrated statues, and for the price they are a 10 in my book.

Well said Mr.Nash.:D

Awesome pics! I'm not sure I'm so keen on the large "ears." He kinda reminds me of Deflator Mouse from The Tick! lol

I really like the brown version . . brings back good memories . . .

I am mostly a sideshow collector . . could someone take a shot of this statue next to a PF . . . any PF really . . just so I could see how they display together size wise . .

I would really appreciate it . . Thanks . . .

caw9.jpg

caw6.jpg

caw7.jpg

caw8.jpg

caw5.jpg

caw1.jpg

caw3.jpg

caw4.jpg

caw10.jpg

caw11.jpg

nice pics Nash....my favorite one from Bowen, because of my Love for the Hulk, is the first appearance Wolverine...he's bad ass..

Bowen%20Designs%20Marvel%20Wolverine%20Original%20Action%20Statue.jpg

Nice pics nash as usual.Wolvies face on those action statues looks pretty darn intense...Very nice statues indeed.:D

Back