Brother Production - "EXCEPTION" Dream Extractor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a supporter of this figure as I keep repeatedly mentioning. I rolled my eyes at all the bandwagon jumpers going crazy over wanting inception figures and wonder where they are now... Especially when Maglor seems to be the only one of those guys here keeping the enthusiasm up with this release a clear true Inception fan...

Even me, Inception is not even one of my favorite films id say but this is a killer release.... The best bootleg of last year one of the best of all time. Guess I'm surprised there is just not more love?

IMG_3798.jpg

What set of clothes is your casual Leo on?

I'm a supporter of this figure as I keep repeatedly mentioning. I rolled my eyes at all the bandwagon jumpers going crazy over wanting inception figures and wonder where they are now... Especially when Maglor seems to be the only one of those guys here keeping the enthusiasm up with this release a clear true Inception fan...

Even me, Inception is not even one of my favorite films id say but this is a killer release.... The best bootleg of last year one of the best of all time. Guess I'm surprised there is just not more love?

It really is a great figure. A figure that rivals more established companies, in terms of quality. Despite it being a "bootleg"

The fact that they included a sleeping head sculpt is such a unique and unexpected addition, that I'm not sure many companies would ever consider.

It really is a great figure. A figure that rivals more established companies, in terms of quality. Despite it being a "bootleg"

The fact that they included a sleeping head sculpt is such a unique and unexpected addition, that I'm not sure many companies would ever consider.

:goodpost:

It's a real shame that the price has risen so much :(

:goodpost:

It's a real shame that the price has risen so much :(

Well brothers productions quantity is usually 100 each. They dry up within a few months time and imception is popular and as we know this is a top notch set.

Someone said it wont rise more... I highly highly disagree. The brothers dirty Harry set was crap but now you Can't find it for under 300.

If you snoozed at first and passed this up when it was cheaper but still want it I'm telling ya gotta move on it!

I agree I feel like brothers production really stped it up and showed how Inception could and should be done as a set. Hot toys thinks of it as Leo in a suit but brothers turely captured the essence of the film with the dream machine, chair and sleeping sculpt. It makes for a far more interesting set up.

I think these companies miss out on big opportunities by snoozing (pun intended) on big popular licenses because they fear it would make a boring figure without realizing that the magic might not be in the figure but the accessories, expressions, outfits or dioramas.

There are so many popular tv shows for example that do not have figures of any kind

Imagine someone doing Walt White from breaking bad, old bald guy in chinos... Or they could give him a chemical suit gas mask, bag full of cash, Heisenberg disguise, chem equipment, 2 cell phones, pink teddy bear, blue meth Los polls hermanos bucket etc.

Or tony soprano with a bath robe, bowl of ice cream bird feeder with cash, grill and sausages, Prozac an array of guns etc.

To non fans it might seem like lame additions but to die hards it just becomes cool, fun nods to the character that give value to the basic figure which could be considered quite plain.

Imagine someone doing Walt White from breaking bad, old bald guy in chinos... Or they could give him a chemical suit gas mask, bag full of cash, Heisenberg disguise, chem equipment, 2 cell phones, pink teddy bear, blue meth Los polls hermanos bucket etc.

I would buy a Walt White, no question.

Not when you factor in the $34 shipping :(

Luckily I wasn't too fussed on this set from the beginning. So I won't be giving up over $200 for this.

However I'd like to see Brother's future productions. They obviously have talent

What set of clothes is your casual Leo on?

Jacket: City Detective
Pants: HT Chris Redfield
Shirt: Generic blue shirt
Shoes: Sideshow ROTLA Indy boots repainted.

P1080707-1.jpg

josephonthesetofincepti-1.jpg

FYI, this might get put on the back-burner temporarily since Batman '89 arrives today. :peace

Last edited:
Hey Mag, Great pic! love the Leo in casual set.

I'm still so happy I preordered this figure on ebay. I finally set up my dream state Cobb next to him standing with the gun and totem.

Nice! How did you make the jacket look new and shiny? The jacket from city looks weathered...did you apply some kind of wax and coloring?

Must be the lighting.

The only mods I did to the jacket are take off the zipper and sew down the collar.

Back