• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

KATO/Inigo/Mfisher/HT Indiana Jones , INCEPTION Cobb complete custom (Feng sculpt)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.E

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Freaks, I've got an extra Indiana Jones custom figure set up fro grabs. The jacket, shirt and pants are from the Master Kato E. The sculpt is by Inigo (the unpainted picture!) version 1. The TOD bullwhip is by MFisher. Everything else is Hot Toys and a TTM19 knockoff. This figure is for sale for the right price. PM me with your offers if you're interested. Cheers.

When it comes to your custom Indiana Jones figure, don't settle for less!
SOLD
GEDC0785.JPG

This is a different sculpt (converted WGP head by Sal Larocca; I've got two of these, one hatted, one unhatted. The hatted one can wear the HT fedora OR it can be displayed without as their is a sculpted "slicked back" hair style. RARE sculpts!).
GEDC0138.JPG

ALSO for sale, a one of a kind custom 1/6 Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) from Christopher Nolan's "Inception". Extremely Rare (and sold out) headsculpt and paint by Feng (Original cast not that crappy ebay knockoff). Also included with the sculpt is Feng's original 1/6 spinning top (not pictured), the rare Dream Machine/PASIV device and Beretta by Brother Production (long sold out). The rest of the outfit is of the highest quality as you can see. Comes with Feng's original art box for the sculpt as well. Accepting offers on this one (I'm very open to offers :) ).
SCULPT SOLD
GEDC0759.JPGGEDC0761.JPG

Last edited:
Re: KATO Indiana Jones outfit set (Version 1)

BUMP! Reasonable fellow accepting reasonable offers :)

Back