Brother Production - "EXCEPTION" Dream Extractor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Definitely looks better in those pics, but...

92381d1314516937-asmus-toys-kazuma-kiryu-custom-studios-dream-stalker-hot-toys-char-p1170513-3840.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

It's all in the eyes. (And the scars.)

And the outfit looks kinda crap on the Dreamstalker. It might just need better futzing, but the tie/collar especially looks bad.

the Brother Prod is the way to go without question. the heads are very vey very good, as i said I think i like them better than my Feng one.

the other one shown there is just not as good and the BP one is a very fair price esp now that it is being released again!

Maybe, but the accessories don't even compare.

The sculpt is quite similar, but still not as good.

Definitely looks better in those pics, but...

It's all in the eyes. (And the scars.)

And the outfit looks kinda crap on the Dreamstalker. It might just need better futzing, but the tie/collar especially looks bad.

the Brother Prod is the way to go without question. the heads are very vey very good, as i said I think i like them better than my Feng one.

the other one shown there is just not as good and the BP one is a very fair price esp now that it is being released again!

Agreed. I think the Brother Production is the way to go too. You get two sculpts, better outfit and well the dream machine accessory which is a must with this figure I think. I was just trying to find out how the Dream Stalker figure looked in hand and I do agree that the BP sculpt is better overall. Found a listing on ebay where it was going for about $70 shipped so was just curious.

:lol

Mags, is this where you got yours? Are they a good site to order from? Reliable? Was shipping decently priced and fast?

Thanks pal, I'm definitely gonna pick this up. It's definitely a reasonable price.

Yep. Same place. In my case it was a long wait 'cos I preordered and it was delayed, but it got here pretty quick once it shipped. No complaints. :)

Agreed. I think the Brother Production is the way to go too. You get two sculpts, better outfit and well the dream machine accessory which is a must with this figure I think. I was just trying to find out how the Dream Stalker figure looked in hand and I do agree that the BP sculpt is better overall. Found a listing on ebay where it was going for about $70 shipped so was just curious.

That is really cheap, but sometimes you get what you pay for. The Brother figure really does hold up to HT standards (if you replace the body), and that makes it a damn good deal.

If you are humming and hawing about price and hoping to score a better deal I'd get that fantasy out of your head, as mentioned before this is something that is of better quality than the usual BP offerings. While the hype is dead and everyone and their dog realizes Inception was not the second coming like people were making it out to be when it came out, it remains a very popular film. The demnd for this is only going up and as stock dries up tis will soon hit over 200 and won't drop.

Get it now, or wait and pay even more in the future.

I have the Feng head, it's amazing. It sort of pains me to admit it but it's true... the Brother's heads are actually better than it. Likeness, sculpt, paint...
Just wanted to quote this :lol
:cuckoo:

I'm just kiddn' :D

:horror Wow that is a great deal! Have a link?:1-1:

Nope. No need. I already got two heads on display on two finished bodies/outfits. :)

Back