Brother Production - "EXCEPTION" Dream Extractor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"CONCEPTION" Dream Extractor

11178166_ori.jpg

Wrong pic? :dunno :lol

Looks great! I just got my snow space set to put together an Eames. It's very bright - gonna do some serious weathering on it to tone it down.

I need to do that too. Any tips/recommendations?

I need to do that too. Any tips/recommendations?

I think I'm going to go over everything with some fine sandpaper to break it in a little first. Then use either watered down flat black acrylic or black fabric paint to dirty it up. It also looks like the forearms are kind of greenish. I'm definitely going to try and take it slowly in layers - too much too soon on something this white would be tough to undo.

eames.jpg

i used "Conseption" above the picture for that idea. it sounds closer to Exception :)

I still hope for Inception figure one day. Cobb is in my expectation list and I would conciser getting Ariadne.
It's a shame such a successful and clever movie never got official figures (actually new Mad Max too, which is extremely weird).

Here's my take on Eames in his snow gear. Thanks, fbang, for putting this project back on my radar - been meaning to do it for ages. Might do Arthur next running upside down along the top of the detolf :)

eames1.jpg

eames2.jpg

eames5.jpg

eames3.jpg

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." :rock

eames4.jpg

eames6.jpg

By the way how did you manage to insert the hands in the tight gloves? I've spent one hour on this and never achieved it

That's a really nice display! :clap

Very cool :clap

Thanks, guys!

By the way how did you manage to insert the hands in the tight gloves? I've spent one hour on this and never achieved it

They were definitely a pain! I basically just kept tugging and pushing until they moved into place. Took a while and I thought the material was going to tear but it never did. Of course, after all of that I want to replace them with something cooler :)

For the sniper rifle – have a look at this site. It goes through all of the guns used in the movie. Looks like Cobb is using something called a Blaser R93 and loading toys made a 1/6 version if you can track it down.

Thanks, guys!

They were definitely a pain! I basically just kept tugging and pushing until they moved into place. Took a while and I thought the material was going to tear but it never did. Of course, after all of that I want to replace them with something cooler :)

For the sniper rifle – have a look at this site. It goes through all of the guns used in the movie. Looks like Cobb is using something called a Blaser R93 and loading toys made a 1/6 version if you can track it down.

Finally manage to put on the gloves. I had to unsow the thread around the wrist which was way too narrow.

My lightning makes the weathering looks brownish in the photo, but I'm pretty much done. All I need is to put on a sniper riffle.12966499_10153321092691557_1779177449_n.jpg

Finally finished my little project with a repainted sniper gun (which is probably not accurate)

IMG_2829.JPG
IMG_2830.JPG
IMG_2831.JPG
IMG_2835.JPG

By the way I will have a spare headsculpt like this for sale, if anyone is interested.

There's a better one done by Smart Toys "dream extractor". Though it doesn't come with the pasiv device.

Back