Brother Production - "EXCEPTION" Dream Extractor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All sales must stay in the commerce section per the new rules.

Thanks.

I've always liked the sales plugs in the corresponding collectables thread. I'm sure posts like that have helped many a collector to find something they were looking for that they wouldn't have found in the BST threads. Obviously, it could get annoying, but I've never seen it.

Finally caught up with Cobb...better late than never! It's a great set but I wanted to post some pics of a couple of "issues" as a warning. Namely, he arrived halved, frostbitten and with a bad case of stigmata. No big deal since I figured I'd be body swapping and relaxed hands are easy to come by, but it's something to watch out for if anyone is still thinking of getting him and staying stock... Anyway, he's rad and I'm glad he's in the collection.

cobb_body.jpg

cobb_hands.jpg

inception_cobb.jpg

inception_fisher.jpg

inception_machine.jpg

Did anyone ended up doing a snow version of this using the Magic Cube Snow suit?

s-l300.jpg

I actually just ordered that head a couple of days ago to hopefully upgrade my Cobb. I'll post up some pics when it gets here. I've also been planning on doing the team in snow gear for a while. There've been good sculpts for Fischer, Saito and Cobb but until Fury Road, Hardy was really hard to come by. Now that there are a few choices for Eames I might fire the idea back up. Anyone have a good Ellen Page sculpt ha ha?

I actually just ordered that head a couple of days ago to hopefully upgrade my Cobb. I'll post up some pics when it gets here. I've also been planning on doing the team in snow gear for a while. There've been good sculpts for Fischer, Saito and Cobb but until Fury Road, Hardy was really hard to come by. Now that there are a few choices for Eames I might fire the idea back up. Anyone have a good Ellen Page sculpt ha ha?

What about the DAM toys Hardy sculpt?

What about the DAM toys Hardy sculpt?

You know, I never came across that one! Missed it somehow. It looks good - when I get back to that project I might pick one up.

The ZC TOYS DiCaprio arrived the other day. Here are some comparison shots with the Brother Production. I'd say ZC is better overall but I think the BP one has a cooler expression (more intense, less bummed), more accurate nose shape, the three scars above the eye plus I kind of prefer the eye and hair color. Going to go with ZC anyway though as it's more detailed and I've had the BP sleeping sculpt on for a while and am ready for him to wake up. Here we go:

Photo Mar 11, 1 04 59 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 11, 1 05 28 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 11, 1 05 50 PM.jpg

Just received the zc toys. Very life like but so off. Too bad we can't get a good leo sculpt. I think it's the nose that's really off. I'm still going to kitbadh that snow suit but hope a better sculpt will come out one day.

Back