Bros. Productions Die Hard (Dirty Johnny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't Jack like $80?

But yea they are worth it, even tho really its not justified since they don't have to pay for the license, the figures are top quality for this kind of release. I think this one turned out just fine, but I still don't love the hair. Still pop on Daniel's Bruce head and your gold.
I think a couple sold for somewhere on the order of $90-100, but only a very few.

got mine today. he actually really good, the heads are exactly like the pics on the first page. the body seems better as well. the heads have the bbi type conical joint rather than the ht type ball joint, so the head sits a little bit high on the neck but other than that it's a pretty solid figure. Glad I picked him up

That's great to hear it's good qulality.:yess:

Mine is being shipped next week from toys2:impatient:

I think I'm going to display mine with the "I hate everybody" sandwhich board. I don't think I'm going to go for movie accurracy though.

Really great to hear Morbo!

Cplhicks, yeah, I think movie accuracy with the sign wouldn't be the way to go, and probably wouldn't sit right with anybody that sees it who isn't familiar with the movie. :)

got mine today. he actually really good, the heads are exactly like the pics on the first page. the body seems better as well. the heads have the bbi type conical joint rather than the ht type ball joint, so the head sits a little bit high on the neck but other than that it's a pretty solid figure. Glad I picked him up

I'm completely unfamiliar with the BBI joints; Is there anything that can be done about that? Would a little shaving/sanding here and there help at all?

Anyone have pictures of the actual headsculpt in hand? I purchased their Milla Zombie Hunter figure and the difference in finish between the proto-type and actual sculpts was night and day. Considering the cost it makes me very wary about buying one of their figures again.

In hand pics would be a great help. really curious about the sculpt.

Here he is:

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Wow that is one awesome figure!!!

It looks so wicked cool.

I hope toys2 ships mine soon:impatient: