Bride of Frankenstein PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They d better watch how they package those fingers though.They look especially delicate.

giggity giggity!

time to start working UniMonster Display #2. Dr Frankenstein's lab for both Frank and his Bride :monkey1

thanks man.

Im so freakin :chew over this and the recent UniMonster annoucements. I REALLY thought the line had pretty much run its course and was being swallowed up by the big 2.

had to share this.
new T from one of my fav groups.

ATP_BrideT_zoomNEW.jpg

Color is the way to go on these.Often the grey tones of the SSE have been lacking.Only the SSE Dracula has been of the same quality as the color version,but all the rest look rushed.

Poelzig said:
Color is the way to go on these.Often the grey tones of the SSE have been lacking.Only the SSE Dracula has been of the same quality as the color version,but all the rest look rushed.
you obvisouly havent seen the SSE LAM :D
but IMO only the SSE Wolfman is lacking. I thought the Frank was until I received him. And he's great too.
71091_press03-001.jpg

No,I have not seen SSE London in person.What does look like an improvement is the hair,at least on your figure.Also the lanterns green glow compliments the grey values.I'm slightly disappointed that the jacket on the color version isn't two toned like in pictures of the prototype.Sometime's a little artistic license is needed,even if not film accurate.So okay,you called me on this one....but only this one.:winkpumpk

I have gotten out of the PF monsters, but this is NICE! Along with the mummy sarcophagus... I think the PF mummy should have had cloth bandages. Anyway, Bride is indeed another homerun. Too bad I don't have enough room.

Preview pic up on newsletter! Available for preorder Nov.24th. Bet its a second qtr. 2007 or earlier release date. Me so happy.:D

Also listed is "Black and White Friday". Maybe an SSE Dracula 1:1 bust and SSE Mummy PF will be offered for all of you folks that go the SSE route???? Only the Shadow Knows!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Back