Bride of Frankenstein PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
I would get her and the new rumor Frankenstein Monster.
It didn't sound like a rumor to me. I believe Heath said it was an all new body sculpt.

I would love to get a bride and frankenstein from bride. Just love the weathering in his costume and give him an exclusive cigar.

I AM GETTING THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! Every PF, 1:1 Bust, or 12" figure. If they start up Legendary scale, or statues...I am getting those too! But they must be color. I just cannot get into SSE. Kind of ironic that the films are B/W but I cannot abide B/W items. I will paint and assemble every model I can get my hands on to barter for these things.

But I cannot spend too much cash right now. My labor dispute is still going on. 9 Months running. If I run out of models to paint I may have to sell blood. Selling blood to buy Dracula stuff...BWAHAHAHA. That's a hoot. I kill me.:blissysmi :blissysmi :acme :acme :blackbat

Is this one of those "less filling" "tastes great" kinda things????? Cause they make both editions just about every time don't they?? I just prefer color and you prefer B/W. No biggie....not trying to start a contest or anything.

COLORCOLORCOLOR:stick :mexwave :blissy :blissy :blissysmi HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

The SSE Bride will be mine. Oh yes, she will.

004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anton Phibes said:
Is this one of those "less filling" "tastes great" kinda things????? Cause they make both editions just about every time don't they?? I just prefer color and you prefer B/W. No biggie....not trying to start a contest or anything.

COLORCOLORCOLOR:stick :mexwave :blissy :blissy :blissysmi HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
BLASPHEMER!!!

COLORIZER!!

;)

bluesparrow said:
Damn. Guess I'll have to get that one... PFs are almost as addictive as 12"ers... buy one and it becomes easier and easier to buy others.
"Velcome to the club"

--Ingrid Pitt, The House that Dripped Blood.

Also, it doesn't matter if you go color or sse...just do long as you BUY UNIVERSAL MONSTERS!!!! If you are wealthy, buy both types!!!!!!!!!! The Universal Monkey is now upon your back!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:D

RoboDad said:
BLASPHEMER!!!

COLORIZER!!

;)

Now, Now Renfield...I prefer my films in black and white. I just like my dollies...ahem, I mean Premium Format 1/4 Scale Museum Quality Collectibles in glorious COLORCOLORCOLOR!!!!!!!!!!:frank
SSE.... good. COLOR...BETTER :mummy

Darth Waller said:
I ordered my first monster PF yesterday - color London After Midnight. It's too bad they didn't offer the color Dracula for US buyers or the color Phantom. I looked at the SSE versions, but the color versions looked better to me (I know, blasphemy). :lol

In my best "Cheryl" voice from Evil Dead I say..."JOIN US!!!!!"

It's okay about the color. Some people like it. Like me for instance.

Dracula almost tempted me to go in for my first PF. Oh well. Someday when I have more R O O M.

I picked up the 12" Frank from Bride of Frank a little while ago. He's going to be a fun repaint. Not that he really needs it, but it's going to be fun to do nevertheless. The costume definitely needs some weathering.

Back