Bride of Frankenstein PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JSAuctionService said:
I have zero, zip, zilch, nada, NONE of the old Universal Monster PF figures,
as they just aren't my main focus of collecting, and the movies, although
fine and dandy, just were never ones that really impacted me.

BUT, if Sideshow ever made a 1/4 scale PF of The Creature from the Black Lagoon,
I'd defiitely get at least a color version, and likely a b&w version as well, as it is
just a fantastic creature, and one that I'd love to have on my shelf.
(or in my bed) :monkey5 :google :rotfl

JS :monkey3

You forgot the bathtub!!! You'll want to have one to take in the bathtub!!!:bunnydanc :D

From the podcast:

bridexa6.jpg

SideshowDusty said:
I absolutely LOVE this teaser pic. One of my very very favorites, and the figure ain't bad either ;)

Me too Dusty! She looks like she may be in color (outlines of her neck seem to be) I hope!

She is stunning. Cannot wait to see the base. I envy the folks at Sideshow sometimes getting to see all of the cool neat stuff first.

As for the color and SSE, I am confused. I havent seen them offer an SSE without first having offered a color. My question is...do they sometimes not make SSE variants on these? If so...what got skipped as an SSE?

Anyway, she looks great, SSE or color or whatever. Cannot wait for the preorder info to go up!!!

This was posted by Cap70 at the Statue Forum. Looks like with the right software, you can tweak the picture some to show that she's in color.

PFBRIDEFRANK.jpg

SHE'S ALIVE! AAAAAAALLLLIIIIVVVVEEEE!!!!

pjam said:
If anyone is into PF's, this piece is an absolute must IMO! :D

Really captured her features, they can be seen from the profile silhouette. I agree a definite must have. Never did I ever suspect when I was a kid watching creature features and building Aurora models, that anybody would give the classic monsters this kind of treatment. The hits (to the wallet) just keep on coming! Bring it.:D

Now WHY wasn't this announced in Spooktacular? I mean honestly, what could have been a better time? Did they want to highlight Medicom and Tiki's products instead of their own? :rolleyes: I mean if this was a month or two after spooktacular, but just over a week! She does look great though...

Anton Phibes said:
She is stunning. Cannot wait to see the base. I envy the folks at Sideshow sometimes getting to see all of the cool neat stuff first.

As for the color and SSE, I am confused. I havent seen them offer an SSE without first having offered a color. My question is...do they sometimes not make SSE variants on these? If so...what got skipped as an SSE?

Anyway, she looks great, SSE or color or whatever. Cannot wait for the preorder info to go up!!!
Anton Phibes it looks like The Mummy PF has been skipped in SSE.

The Monster said:
Anton Phibes it looks like The Mummy PF has been skipped in SSE.

So far...but it usually takes them awhile between the color and the SSE. It wouldn't suprise me in the least if an SSE version is...lurking, soon to be announced.:mummy

I wonder if the Bride is just going to get a plain stone slab base or if it will be anything elaborate?

Buttmunch said:
Now WHY wasn't this announced in Spooktacular? I mean honestly, what could have been a better time? Did they want to highlight Medicom and Tiki's products instead of their own? :rolleyes: I mean if this was a month or two after spooktacular, but just over a week! She does look great though...

I had the exact same thought. Perhaps they thought she would be lost in the madness and wanted her to have her moment in the spotlight alone? At any rate, I am super glad she is being done in this format. If they produce a Creature PF, and I am able to keep up with these that far, that will be one heck of an ensemble of Monsters.

This might be the first Monster PF that I get. It would make a great gift for my wife... She loves the Bride.

I hope we see a more elaborate base for her, but what?

Batty said:
This might be the first Monster PF that I get. It would make a great gift for my wife... She loves the Bride.

I hope we see a more elaborate base for her, but what?

There really isn't too much to choose from in terms of a base, she spent most of her time, if not all, in the lab on a stone floor... :monkey1

pjam said:
There really isn't too much to choose from in terms of a base, she spent most of her time, if not all, in the lab on a stone floor... :monkey1
Don't make me do another screen grab... At least not tonight! :lol

Batty said:
Don't make me do another screen grab... At least not tonight! :lol

I don't remember asking, but now that you mention it... :lol

Tomorrow would be just fine! :D

Back