Bride of Frankenstein bust, it's flat out insane!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw this on Horrorbid, and just had to show you guys... It's simply stunning.

Here is the article from HB:

https://www.horrorbid.com/home/

Mike Hill's "Bride of Frankenstein" Silicone Display Bust

Mike Hill's work is some of if not the best around. The amount of detail that is poured into each one of his creations is breathtaking to look at. Every stitch of detail is finely crafted into the finished product and his pieces are amazing to look at. Apparently it pays off to be married to Mike because he created this gorgeous Bride of Frakenstien piece just for her....

You may have seen Mike's work on sites such as the Halloween Mask Association, one of our favorites as well as a few others. He will be going Behind the Mask with HorrorBid in an interview in the next few weeks so if your not familiar with his work you soon will be. Below is the finished pics of his Bride of Frankenstein. This was made using silicone, real hair, and custom acrylic eyes. Mike sculpted this from scratch and did all the finishing work himself. I am gonna go out on a limb here and assume he has one happy wife on his hands.

Here are the pics...

1-23.jpg

43y48.jpg

15ekdc6.jpg

2rzf4sl.jpg

And just as a personal plug, they also featured my costume earlier last week...

https://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php/2009/08/03/new-score-of-the-week-friday-the-13th-ja

56.jpg

Gasp! Beautiful

Hope sideshow sees that, a certain movie turns 75 in 2010...

Yeah, my jaw fell 3 stories after I saw this... It's really stunning, and what a great idea using silicone. It gives the skin a very realistic sheen, and don't even get me started on the hair work! Dude is a freakin genius.

Thanks Ill! I have a new hood coming, that is more accurate. I will probably use my old one as a Jason 3, just pull the hair off of that one. I also have a machete replica coming, which will rock too. :rock

Mike Hill is my favorite sculptor from all the way back from the garage kit days. He's gone very big! His use of silicone isn't new, but the Bride does rock! Thanks for posting. I have added a few more pieces Mike has done in silicone to your thread, as well as a silicone and real hair Wolfman by Kuebler. It seems the rich folks have to have better collectibles than us mere peasants, so they go straight to the sculpting genius' for one of a kind pieces. :lol lol! Enjoy!!!
hilldracula.jpg

hillardeth.jpg

hillwolfman.jpg

NICE! That Dracula and Wolfman are insane! I especially love the pose and facial detail on the Wolfman, he looks great. Thanks for sharing those! :rock2

WOW..... Dude you are right... That trumps ANYTHING I have ever seen in my entire life. Karloff looks ALIVE there, I mean... the skin looks real... the pose natural... everything about that screams reality. Wow.... Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I'm STUNNED. :google

Back