A 2019 Bobby C Silicone 1:1 Joker Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, when I get the time, I will try and take more proper photos and post here if this thread doesn't die lol. Thanks for the tip. So, you didn't actually wet the hair at all?

Na I used some wet look gel and ran that through it. As long as you don't pull on the hair, there's really no risk. The longer parts of the hair, I basically put large sections of the hair between both my hands with plenty of gel and rubbed my hands backwards and forwards to work the product in and work with the curls.
Once I was happy, just apply some firm hold hair spray obviously shielding his face.

Not feeling this bust at all, From what I’ve seen from him he’s really good but this particular piece isn’t that good imo.

To me, the headsuclpt looks fine.

What’s surprising though is that considering how many TDK Joker items that BobbyC has made, he got the lapels on the jacket wrong it seems. That and the green in the vest doesn’t seem to be the right shade of green nor do the buttons on the vest appear to be correct either.

The image with the 1/3 scale statue shows the discrepancy. The 1/3 is more screen accurate

To me, the headsuclpt looks fine.

What’s surprising though is that considering how many TDK Joker items that BobbyC has made, he got the lapels on the jacket wrong it seems. That and the green in the vest doesn’t seem to be the right shade of green nor do the buttons on the vest appear to be correct either.

The image with the 1/3 scale statue shows the discrepancy. The 1/3 is more screen accurate

Agreed and you are correct. The 1/3 is a full Kato outfit, so we know that is pretty accurate. On this bust, I left the clothes in his hands, but because we weren't going to use the whole jacket and such, we decided on a cheaper option for the purple jacket and green vest. I'm not too fussed about it because the price for a dead on accurate vest and purple jacket is ridiculous imo if I'm only using part of it.

Back