• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Never Opened Nintendo NES System

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theghostinside

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys i have a nintendo entertainment system that is brand new never been opened mint in the box. i know this is kinda weird to post on here but i didnt know if there were any video game freaks that would want first dibs on this. it is the challenge system with two controllers and a copy of super mario bros 3. the box is in mint condition and i can provide pictures. it is in storage at my parents house. that is the reason i dont have the pictures right now. if anyone is interested i can get the pictures and email them. just dont want to go to my parents house and take pictures if no one is interested. there is one of these on ebay right now with the buy it now price of 1999.99. i am only going to be asking $500.00 for a fellow freak on the boards. if noone is interested ill be listing on ebay soon. this is a super rare opportunity to own a piece of gaming history that i have never seen another like in person. i have sold on here before and have postive feedback. pm me with any questions.thanks for your time.

Great find man! Personally, I'd get all the cash you could for it on the 'Bay; but cool of you to offer it here :duff

if no one is interested on here how much do you guys think this will actually grab on ebay??

stick it on there with "Best Offer" as an option and a fixed price similiar to the other one listed then give it a week and see what offers you get.

Thats awsome you have a NES in mint condition. I remember mine from when I was a kid. Nice of you to offer it to us Freaks first. Good luck man.

Back