BR Joker Group Therapy Session

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, when you said invoice i was thinking you hadn't been charged yet, which would be a problem. I haven't heard anything on shipping yet either. But I didn't get a shipping notice on one of my purchases from him, yet still showed-up w/o incident.

Those of you who ordered from CSC and got charged, when did you order? I ordered like super early, I wanna say the first day available, but I didn't hear anything. Damn, I bet I missed the initial shipment! SO SAD!

Okay, when you said invoice i was thinking you hadn't been charged yet, which would be a problem. I haven't heard anything on shipping yet either. But I didn't get a shipping notice on one of my purchases from him, yet still showed-up w/o incident.

Oh my bad, yeah I meant a shipping notice. Not a payment invoice. Yeah, I don't think anything is wrong and like you said, I might just get it without a shipping notice like you did before.

Re: BR Joker Group Therapy Sessiond

Those of you who ordered from CSC and got charged, when did you order? I ordered like super early, I wanna say the first day available, but I didn't hear anything. Damn, I bet I missed the initial shipment! SO SAD!
I ordered October 18th.

Crap, I ordered Aug 25th! what gives!? I never had any problem with CSC before. I hope the order is just delayed showing up on my statement. Did you all get emails at the same time?

Oh my bad, yeah I meant a shipping notice. Not a payment invoice. Yeah, I don't think anything is wrong and like you said, I might just get it without a shipping notice like you did before.

I paid Joe the day after he sent the notice, and I haven't received a UPS confirmation either. Makes me a wee bit nervous, but it's just because I'm so hyped up about this figure and can't wait to get it.

I will have mine today. I ordered through Joe and paid when the invoices went out as well but I also paid for 2 Day Shipping instead the standard UPS. Have no fear guys, they are coming.

I will have mine today. I ordered through Joe and paid when the invoices went out as well but I also paid for 2 Day Shipping instead the standard UPS. Have no fear guys, they are coming.

How much more was that? if you don't mind me asking.

*Edit

Congrats also!!! :D

Haven't got mine yet either... paid thru paypal when invoices went out. Hopefully soon! PLEASE!?!?!:duh

How much more was that? if you don't mind me asking.

*Edit

Congrats also!!! :D

$36.00 total for shipping but I paid for BRJ so long ago that I had the extra funds and just paid it. Worth. Every. Dime.

BRJ081.jpg

BRJ073.jpg

Still no ship notice. :drool Man, I'm getting too impatient. :lol

Me too still no notice. Paid by Paypal the day after the notice. I'm impatient, too, I guess it's just because it's obvious it's about the coolest thing to come down the pike in a long time.

This is awesome, my girlfriend hadnt been charged for my Jokers she ordered me for Christmas, so I sent Ryan an email yesterday and he sent me this back.

"I held off on charging the order just to make sure we could ship a Bank
Robber and a regular Joker at the same time. Your order was the last one in
the system before the cut off. DC Direct shipped us enough to cover anyone
who successfully processed. Everyone else will be shipping in June. Your
order just went through processing and it should ship out first thing
tomorrow. You will have tracking once our last shipment of the day
processes."

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Freakin lucky me! Its charged now and I can't wait for my Jokers to show up! But I guess everyone else should be getting shipping notices tomorrow.

$36.00 total for shipping but I paid for BRJ so long ago that I had the extra funds and just paid it. Worth. Every. Dime.

BRJ081.jpg

There's two creepy thoughts to this photo.

How creepy that nurse Joker looks. That it looks almost near accurate?

And it looks like they are going to break out and do the Y.M.C.A.

Congrats. Just got my shipping notice from UPS. My recovery is near. lol.

What's left to complete? You just going to miss out on Two Face? or?... getting any vehicles, any Iron-Man?...

Back