Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they do. That's why the ES is TBD as of recent releases. Apocolypse had a quick release on the ES but all the other stuff has taken months.

Yah, they do.
SSC is a larger company with multiple licenses, it just seems like they let the "order window" hang longer then they should sometimes.

Ya those guys are gifted artists, I knew the sculpt was gonna be spot on from seeing the sneak peak pics but I was shocked to see how well the paint apps came out, the skin tones are incredible, I hope the statue I get looks that good.

Hell Yeah the Kuchareks are talented,can't wait for Mojo !!!

Yes, I bought the most recent red & blue Spidey to pair with him, they are my only Bowens. 2099 has been at the top of my want list for years.

Yes, I bought the most recent red & blue Spidey to pair with him, they are my only Bowens. 2099 has been at the top of my want list for years.

I've got the Faux Bronze Spidey ones from years back, but I know he put out a new pose since then.

This piece just looks amazing. I hope it gets the faux bronze treatment as well. Would look killer.

I hope Sideshow goes and makes something like this. I started a thread in the 'Ask Sideshow' section a few days ago. Be sure to chime in!

Anyone pick up the Spider-Man 2099 museum pose? And if so, thoughts?

Got mine today, what an awesome statue! The paint, pose, and colors are excellent. I have to say between this and the recent red & blue Spidey, and my ARH Valkyrie it has been so nice to have statues arrive with zero defects.

I'm Wild and I Feel Great!!

se49.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Action Black Costume 1:6 Statue 299/425 - Bowen Designs

Very cool little statue. At first I wanted this statue but after I got the Kotobukiya Unleashed I really didn't need another Spidey, especially with the upcoming JSC trio. Plus I was never a fan of the original costume blue coloring. However I always wanted a Black Spidey and even though my favorite is the Spiderman 3 movie statue by SSC I don't want a movie version. So I found this one for a very decent price and jumped.
It's very fun and will display nicely with a Koto Hulk or some such.

52ml.JPG

nlqb.jpg

qlbm.jpg

0384.JPG

b3pv.jpg

ewg3.jpg

Back