Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume other retailers sell Bowen pieces? As theirs no website exclusive I think I'll grab him from a UK seller...

Strike Down ordered. $245 shipped from BD, not to bad.

Agreed...

Thanks bud. She's highly influenced by her father but she really loves comics and books which is great.

I am hoping this comes in at Superpower collectables so I can order through them. I saw someone posted that it's already up for order at BD.

:) sounds like she has a smart dad. I hope my little girl grows to feel the same way. Yup it's already up on bowens site...and ordered.

I need this one to go with my action thor.

Bowen%20Designs%20Thor%20Strike%20Down%20Statue%200.jpg

More pics here: https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/p...thor-strike-down-statue-05-16-13-a-23314.html

Awesome, isn't it?
:)

Agreed...

:) sounds like she has a smart dad. I hope my little girl grows to feel the same way. Yup it's already up on bowens site...and ordered.

I need this one to go with my action thor.

Thanks buddy. I am sure your little one will take to all the things her father loves to. Just keep sharing your hobbies.

Ps ordered this Thor piece today for her. It looks awesome.

October I believe is when we'll be getting this.

Nope! Just like with Sideshow, this will be delayed at least 2-3 months. The initial release date estimates are a joke. They should just say 4Q2013 so at lease they have a 3 month window.

Nope! Just like with Sideshow, this will be delayed at least 2-3 months. The initial release date estimates are a joke. They should just say 4Q2013 so at lease they have a 3 month window.

:exactly: I wonder how many pieces this will come in and if that will add to delays.
BD seems to be trying out new things recently, but so far things look pretty good.

Thanks for the info Z. It's good to know. This is my first time ordering a Bowen piece. I really loved the action Thor but just did not want to spend the after market prices. I had some credit at the place I ordered this soit'll cost me $200 with free shipping here is Canada which is great.

Don't mind the delay to much cause it's extra time to save but I was hoping to give it to my daughter for Christmas so I hope it's not to late. :impatient:

Do Bowen pieces sell out quick / before release? I'm tempted by this but not sure when to order.

Back