Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the faux bronze version and its one of my favs

Yeah Bodie. That bad boy looks soooooo good in FB. It's the only FB piece I own besides Abomination. Had to get the matching set. I'm not even a fan of the BD FB line of statues but the Hulk looks wickedly good in FB.

Is this Hulk statue worth buying? I would love to get it cause it's in scale with the Abomination statue.
280___Source.jpg

Any thoughts you have on this statue would be greatly appreciated.

:clap this is nice! Love the action pose!

This is far and away one of my favorite Hulk statues that I own, and the pose works so well with several other Bowen statues (Action Juggernaut and Abomination fit thematically, but Action Destroyer also pairs up really nicely with it, as does the action Thor).

This is far and away one of my favorite Hulk statues that I own, and the pose works so well with several other Bowen statues (Action Juggernaut and Abomination fit thematically, but Action Destroyer also pairs up really nicely with it, as does the action Thor).

can't get past the pansy colored pants!!!!!

marv_l1.jpg

Just seen that Thor piece on Facebook, my first Bowen piece? I think so!! :exactly: :yess:

Will need to get the action Thor to go with it though...

okay, so male comic statues are NEVER in my sphere of collecting interest, unless they're paired up with hot babes, but this is officially AWESOME. And I mean SS-quality AWESOME. Even if it's a Bowen. Side note: Not sure if Randy sculpted this, but I do know from StatueMarvels that he's currently seeing a physio for some arthritic-like issues with his right hand.

Right now that I've got the Spiderman CQ I'm not sure to keep my PO on this. I do really like it but I'm thinking I should really put the money towards a character I don't own yet.

If it was anyone else other than Spiderman I would of cancelled it already. Has this been released in the States yet? As I'm buying this from a UK reseller were normally behind you guys when comes to these sort of things.

7a8ahasu.jpg

Right now that I've got the Spiderman CQ I'm not sure to keep my PO on this. I do really like it but I'm thinking I should really put the money towards a character I don't own yet.

If it was anyone else other than Spiderman I would of cancelled it already. Has this been released in the States yet? As I'm buying this from a UK reseller were normally behind you guys when comes to these sort of things.

7a8ahasu.jpg

Hasn't been released yet.

I have the Spidey com and I'm keeping my order for this Bowen version. It will look great paired with the 2099 version which I will order.

7a8ahasu.jpg

There are only three classic Spidey statues that I like RB. This is one of them. The Com and the Kotobukiya Spidey are the other 2. I already own the Com & the Koto Spideys. I don't know when I'll pick up the BD modern museum Spidey......but believe me, I will.

Last edited:
Back