Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics of your new black widow rockstar, does anyone know if Bowen is gonna make an x-force psylocke and fantomex, I would really like a complete set of the original uncanny x-force team.

Did you guys move, I don't remember the store looking like that?

We took down the big shelves that made aisles in the store, we had a lot of shoplifting going on, I couldn't see everything and there were lots of places for people to duck and steal. It's one big open room now with shelves along the walls.

Like I said above, we did a huge sale last weekend and the store was a bit messy when I took the pictures of Black Widow.

We took down the big shelves that made aisles in the store, we had a lot of shoplifting going on, I couldn't see everything and there were lots of places for people to duck and steal. It's one big open room now with shelves along the walls.

Like I said above, we did a huge sale last weekend and the store was a bit messy when I took the pictures of Black Widow.

Very cool, I'll have to check it out it's been ages since I was last in there.

getting out of the bowen game. they are the only statue manufacturer in the comic genre that i've bought that has consistently lost value half the time. selling a bunch of stuff now and it would be nice to get what i paid, being that the items are new and never displayed. some are worth half of what i paid, even new. sad and pathetic.

I must admit that's what put's me of BD. I don't buy to flip but its nice to know if there's something in this hobby I really want, some times you have to sacrifice part of your collection to get it. Like recently I've sold the Joker & Wolverine PF's to help finance other pieces I want.

RB you sacrificed your Wolvie PF that you worked so hard to get!? What piece could have convinced you to do such a thing!

In my opinion the more statue flippers that get out of this hobby the better, I only buy stuff that I luv and want to display. It's nice to be able to get money back out of it if you have to sell or trade but I have always been able to do that with Bowen, they make incredible statues and I hope they continue to do that forever. I hate being screwed by flippers for pieces that i missed out on so they can make money and keep true fans from getting great statues. Bowen kicks *** and makes incredible comic statues that might otherwise not see the light of day so who cares to another flipper out of the hobby, and if Bowen pieces really lost value I wouldn't still be paying high prices for older pieces I luv but missed when they came out.

Has anyone heard anything about the Bowen x-force domino statue, I saw an old post on statuemarvels from Randy that said he had decided on the way to do it but I havnt seen anything new since. I hope it's still in the works, I would luv to have it.

RB you sacrificed your Wolvie PF that you worked so hard to get!? What piece could have convinced you to do such a thing!

Sorry Kinq I just see your message. It was for the Spider-Man Comiquette. I am contemplating getting the LSF Wolverine though but I'm not quite sure. Spider-Man was my no1 want so I had to make the sacrifice unfortunately.

Oh, does anyone know of any UK, European resellers selling the BD Spiderman 2099 statue? Thanks :)

Is this Hulk statue worth buying? I would love to get it cause it's in scale with the Abomination statue.
280___Source.jpg

Any thoughts you have on this statue would be greatly appreciated.

^

I own the statue and it's the best Incredible Hulk representation ever created in statue form. It's roughly 1/7th scale, stands about 15-16 tall and weighs a little under 13lbs. I adore the colors and i love the pose. This statue represents Hulk in his most iconic "HULK SMASH" pose. People complain they don't like the colors, or it doesn't have the fine details. I think they are crazy because this statue looks like it jumped right out of a comic book. This is arguably my favorite statue of all time. It's perfect.

If you are getting it to pair with Bowen Abomination, there is no better Hulk. If you're a Hulk fan...I recommend tracking down a WENDIGO and Action Wolverine

^

I own the statue and it's the best Incredible Hulk representation ever created in statue form. It's roughly 1/7th scale, stands about 15-16 tall and weighs a little under 13lbs. I adore the colors and i love the pose. This statue represents Hulk in his most iconic "HULK SMASH" pose. People complain they don't like the colors, or it doesn't have the fine details. I think they are crazy because this statue looks like it jumped right out of a comic book. This is arguably my favorite statue of all time. It's perfect.

If you are getting it to pair with Bowen Abomination, there is no better Hulk. If you're a Hulk fan...I recommend tracking down a WENDIGO and Action Wolverine

I have the faux bronze version. This is still my favorite Hulk statue to date. I absolutely love it. Powerful, menacing, and raw anger on display. It screams Hulk.

Is this Hulk statue worth buying? I would love to get it cause it's in scale with the Abomination statue.
280___Source.jpg

I have the Savage Hulk which is similar and love it. Boowen did a great job with this. My Partner has this statue and it looks amazing. Great paint job also and it is solid. I was surprised how heavy mine was.

280___Source.jpg

:slapCrazy question man:cuckoo:......The answer is simple man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:yess:

Back