Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowen%20Designs%20Spider-Man%202099%20Statue%2001.jpg

Can you believe it?!?!? Bowen is producing a Spider-Man 2099 Statue! Even Peter David is excited & commented! Check it out:
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/pre-order-bowen-designs-spider-man-2099-statue-22842.html

There's no way bowen would leave that as the base, it's too plain. I'm sure they'll come up with something interesting

That's the base on their modern Spidey museum statue so it can easily be the base on this one. A painted logo or spider may be the only other thing they add to the top of the base.

I really like them, it's nice to see something simple sometimes. I think they work really well for 12" statues but that is the base. It matches the other 2 Spiderman's in that line. There's plenty of dynamic Spiderman statues out there if that's what you want though.

5yzy3u8e.jpg

apa7u5y9.jpg

That's the base on their modern Spidey museum statue so it can easily be the base on this one. A painted logo or spider may be the only other thing they add to the top of the base.

Thats a shame, there is so many different things they could have done instead. Seems a bit lazy to me

Bowen%20Designs%20Spider-Man%202099%20Statue%2001.jpg

Can you believe it?!?!? Bowen is producing a Spider-Man 2099 Statue! Even Peter David is excited & commented! Check it out:
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/pre-order-bowen-designs-spider-man-2099-statue-22842.html

I really like them, it's nice to see something simple sometimes. I think they work really well for 12" statues but that is the base. It matches the other 2 Spiderman's in that line. There's plenty of dynamic Spiderman statues out there if that's what you want though.

5yzy3u8e.jpg

apa7u5y9.jpg

Those are some amazing Spiderman statues... I wish they were 1/4.

Last edited:
started selling all my bowen statues and busts. they just lost their appeal to me. i always liked articulated figures and came back to my first collectible type.

I think I might jump into bowen statues. I really like the newest spideys. Where is the best place to get info on new and upcoming releases? Id like to see everything bowen has and is putting out. Besides this thread any more good sites? Also what are average prices on these? and where do you guys buy from? Thanks

I think I might jump into bowen statues. I really like the newest spideys. Where is the best place to get info on new and upcoming releases? Id like to see everything bowen has and is putting out. Besides this thread any more good sites? Also what are average prices on these? and where do you guys buy from? Thanks

Just go to the bowen designs website. They have their most current releases and all of the statues and busts they have already released on there. For discussions on Bowen Designs hop on over to a website called statue marvels. They are all about Bowen merchandise.

I'm all over that Spidey 2099, but I wish it was in more of an action pose.

Picked up the Bowen Black Widow statue off eBay, finally arrived today. Perfect shape. Love her.

922736_10101157719408045_925336082_n.jpg

554635_10101157719398065_827199087_n.jpg

17392_10101157719388085_596037183_n.jpg

Pics aren't the greatest, took them with my phone when I opened her up at work.

She's a great piece, very happy I won her!

Yep! Store manager. It's a bit of a mess right now (as you can see in the photos) since we just had a huge sale last weekend, we're still getting everything back to normal.

Back