Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for Spider-man 2099. Should be coming this year according to Randy.

A few Eternals and a few Celestials would do me good.

Celestialsgroup_zps465b862b.png

99316-64120-eternals.jpg

twt1_zps36b5ce3e.jpg

twt2_zps2abf09e3.jpg

I have both the Warbird version and Captain Marvel versions on order, waiting to order the 70's version as well. My only issue, and I think this is obvious, is that the hair is way too yellow. It definitely needs to be toned down. The rest looks great.

That Bishop might fit in with the Kotobukiya Danger Room series. Looks pretty cool to me.

Quick question because I don't know much about Bowen but I really like the Modern Spiderman. On the SS site I'm seeing this. Which I want

6y7a3apu.jpg

And on here I'm seeing this as well. Did Bowen change the design or am I being a dumb *** & getting 2 Statues muddled up
9uhe7agy.jpg

I just ordered it. It does look really nice. I don't buy 1/6 statues but I'm going to have to make an exception here. One because I really like the simple pose & base & Two because its Spiderman :yess:

Have you got any other Bowen statues Rage? Hopefully there QC is better than SS. I've been collecting in this hobby for years now & I have always known of Bowen I'm surprised its taken me so long to buy one of there pieces.

The only Bowen statue I have is the red museum Spider-Man that came out last year. I bought it from Sideshow and it arrived perfect.

I plan on getting this new Spidey as well, the simple straightforward pose is welcome. It will go well with the 2099 version I plan on buying.

Back