Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanos in the UK!

Mine is pretty damn good, the only thing i can really see wrong with it is some blue paint on the gold on his crotch area, but apart from that he looks awesome. The size and presence is amazing, it makes other pieces look small and make Thanos seem so powerful and imposing, just as he should be!

This is THE Thanos i have been waiting for and after all the horror stories i am so glad i got a decent one, so very very happy :)

thanos1.jpg

thanos2.jpg

thanos3.jpg

thanos4.jpg

thanos5.jpg

thanos6.jpg

thanos7.jpg

Man your's looks so good!! I had to return mine since I wasn't happy with the paint job. Actually, seemed to be more of a problem with the drying process rather than the actual paint application. To bad, I really liked this one.

The statue is cool, everything else about it SUCKS

As a supportive Bowen Collector, the decisions surrounding this statue's release really has me scratching my head.

I can see why they jacked up the price. If this exclusive was $200-250, people would be buying it just to flip it. This way you better be serious about wanting to own it for your collection. If it ain't worth it to you, it's no trouble you can just move along. This statue will probably be worth more than $425 on the secondary market next year anyways.

Back