Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It shouldn't be but it's still bugging me now hearing other retailers are also offering this piece. Am I the only one that has brought this up on these forums or any other that this was sold in as a "Bowen Website Exclusive" only?

Again, don't confuse my frustration with not wanting others to have it, I'm all for that, but the way it was sold in was a flat out lie. I scrambled at the time to come up with the $75 charge for the pre-order deposit, at a time when my money was VERY tight, and now they are available all over the place.

I made a couple small financial sacrifices at the time thinking it was my one and only shot at getting the piece.

I've seen all of the website exclusives at some point on the retailer sites that I use

It shouldn't be but it's still bugging me now hearing other retailers are also offering this piece. Am I the only one that has brought this up on these forums or any other that this was sold in as a "Bowen Website Exclusive" only?

Again, don't confuse my frustration with not wanting others to have it, I'm all for that, but the way it was sold in was a flat out lie. I scrambled at the time to come up with the $75 charge for the pre-order deposit, at a time when my money was VERY tight, and now they are available all over the place.

I made a couple small financial sacrifices at the time thinking it was my one and only shot at getting the piece.

I ask my LCS if they will order it they said yes BUT it wont give me a discount for them as retailer, they said they pay what is the price @ Bowen website. What they do is they have this membership also so they used that and sell it for what is worth or more $$$ depend how in demand it will be. Bowen should limit it one per member.

I remember when I had the original in 1/4 scale. Sadly it arrived damaged and I had to get a refund. It was one huge MOFO.

Sorry to hear that bro. I take it the damage was extensive, something beyond a chip I guess? What a way to suck the energy out of such anticipation over a piece. It's happened to me before too. :gah:

I received Hydro Man yesterday and it is amazing!

BB

I'm not a bust collector, but hydro man looks siiiiiiiick

Darnit that will go too good with deadpool... :thud:

The new Bowen Deadpool and Cable are meant to form a VS diorama or fighting along side each other. Cool idea if you ask me. Here are Randy's skecthes from a year or so ago when it was a concept :yess:
953298305_rgufq-O.jpg
953298311_yrarr-O.jpg

I remember those K bros sketches,I think Randy has stated the sculpts were designed to display together or work well apart.

Last edited:
OMFG Cable looks awesome! This and DP might get me back into Bowen. Sold all my Bowen's a long time ago, but I'd almost say this is a must have for me.

Back