Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, the more action oriented the pose the better. That Sunfire looks pretty sweet. If it was 1/4 i'd buy it. I only buy 1/6statues of my favorite characters though and he don't make the cut.

111BDWaspRetro.jpg

I like it.

^Yeah! I'm sure this one would look really nice with The Avengers PFs. That is why I may get her, eventually.

That other Wasp you speak of...you mean these ones?

wasp.jpg

Problem is that if these are in 1:6 (or 1:7, never remebr Bowen's scale), I don't think I will like how they look displayed next to the PFs. I want the tiny version :D Furthermore, I really like the flying pose.

^Yeah! I'm sure this one would look really nice with The Avengers PFs. That is why I may get her, eventually.

That other Wasp you speak of...you mean these ones?

wasp.jpg

Problem is that if these are in 1:6 (or 1:7, never remebr Bowen's scale), I don't think I will like how they look displayed next to the PFs. I want the tiny version :D Furthermore, I really like the flying pose.

Yup. I really like the design on this too. However, given the price of this being probably over $220, I might just get the other wasp.

Re: Bowen Banshee review and pics

Goes great with the other X-men

Bowen Surtur Mini-Bust (not really mini) up for order now!

The Bowen Surtur Mini-Bust is up for order on the Bowen website. It's a website exclusive - made to order with not deposit required.

It looks super killer and was a must get for me. This guys is huge!

Anyone else ordering it?

Last edited:
Re: Bowen Surtur Mini-Bust (not really mini) up for order now!

$200 smackers is a bit much for me. I love the resin flame on the head they should've used that on the base too.

Re: Bowen Surtur Mini-Bust (not really mini) up for order now!

$200 smackers is a bit much for me. I love the resin flame on the head they should've used that on the base too.

I agree. I think the sculpt is already awesome, but clear resin flames on the base would have made this look absolutely CRAZY! Too bad.

Back