Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're a pain in the tuckus VS... :slap

Bowen-Designs-Spider-Man.jpg

:lol Thx xYx :D:1-1: don't know why Al couldn't just post it like this in the first place? :dunno

I gotta say Spidey turn out really well. Like the colors on him.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't I? I don't discriminate lol. Well I do own a Bowen Dawn statue & a Tim Miller Black Cat. I like the retro Mini Wasp statue and will get to do with my SSC Avengers PF.

Would love your opinion on the Sabretooth street version

saberthooth_statue_bowen_01.jpg
Sabretooth+Street+St1.jpg

You shouldn't have to be??? You weren't banned, were you?
:)

I was never a member at SM nor have I even register over there:pfft: :p Im on my iPhone when I click on to your link and it prompts mt to a signin section.

:slap Well I'll be damn, I never scrolled down before. I always see that damn login screen so I just said WTF :lol

Hmmm...you must be banned. Guests can see all our sections fine.
:)

You could have posted all the pics versus just 1? What's up with your smiley faces? *rolleyes*

Last edited:
Dont really care much for the base on spidey... and he looks a lil thick in the middle as well, i think he may have looked like that in the source material but i still dont care for it.

Dont really care much for the base on spidey... and he looks a lil thick in the middle as well, i think he may have looked like that in the source material but i still dont care for it.

Yeah, this is Romita Sr. inspired so it is spot on to the source. I also don't care for the statue because of this. I'm waiting for a modern crouching Spidey. I'm very picky when it comes to this character. The only stand alone Spidey statue I own is the SSC Spidey com. I'm still looking for a Bowen piece that shows off his agility and flexibility with a modern art source. My wait continues.

Back