Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new Bowen Designs Rogue of X-Men Statue
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f185/new-bowen-designs-rogue-x-men-statue-14155.html

Below is the Art Adams inspiration for this next piece...

Bowen-Designs-Rogue-Statue-01-L.jpg

She looks awesome so far :clap

Mike Cusinelli's still at it...
rogueprogress.jpg

The base is going to be a simple elegant shape to support the figure.

open to ideas though.

111roguebase.jpg

LOVE the hair.

Can't wait for the disco dazzler! Bowen designs has done it again! I'm wondering if a rotating base would work with this one, kind of like a wind up music box, except without the sound.

Bowen Statues: Juggernaut question

I have been scouring the 'net to find a price guide or something to give me an idea of what my Bowen Designs Juggernaut statue from 2005 is worth. I have not seen any on EBAY, and I haven't seen this statue included on the few Bowen listings I have come across so far online. I'd really appreciate any help w/ this. It makes me nauseated that it's come to this, but I gotta thin out the collectibles herd to keep a roof over my family's head. Thanks, everybody.

This is the only Spidey statue I want made. I do not care for any of the other sneaks or pics I've seen. I never even owned a stand alone Spidey statue until the SSC comiquette came out. I never cared for any of the Spidey statues released by any company before the comiquette.

If BD wants my money, this is the piece that needs to be made. This modern Spidey would ROCK. It would easily be the definitive BD Spidey statue IMHO.

I like this style too
Very nice

Looks great & true to form. The old geezer is producing some quality work. :wink1: Hopefully this economy bounces back so we can continue to have a wide selection of statues to choose from.

Back