Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Genis Vell Statue! More info...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-marvel-genis-vell-statue-painted-13800.html

Bowen-Captain-Marvel-Genis-L.jpg

I don't wear a hat, but hats-off to Bowen Designs for producing 2nd & 3rd tier characters, and hiring some good sculptors for these projects : Jocasta, Polaris, Genis, Dazzler, etc.

Last edited:
Bowen Designs Spider-Man POLL! Which concept do you like best for next Bowen Spider-Man statue?
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-spider-man-poll-update-4-16-11-a-13124.html

bowen%20designs%20spider-man%20pose%20c-M.jpg

This is the only Spidey statue I want made. I do not care for any of the other sneaks or pics I've seen. I never even owned a stand alone Spidey statue until the SSC comiquette came out. I never cared for any of the Spidey statues released by any company before the comiquette.

If BD wants my money, this is the piece that needs to be made. This modern Spidey would ROCK. It would easily be the definitive BD Spidey statue IMHO.

This is the only Spidey statue I want made. I do not care for any of the other sneaks or pics I've seen. I never even owned a stand alone Spidey statue until the SSC comiquette came out. I never cared for any of the Spidey statues released by any company before the comiquette.

If BD wants my money, this is the piece that needs to be made. This modern Spidey would ROCK. It would easily be the definitive BD Spidey statue IMHO.

That is a nice cover....Mike Deodato Jr. - one of my favorite artist.

I got my second Bowen statue in today:

DSCF1532.jpg

I have to admit I'm not as enamored with this one as I was with Jean. Part of the problem is that Rogue isn't sculpted at the same scale.

DSCF1535.jpg

I was under the impression that Bowen statues were generally all the same scale, but I guess not. This one is smaller and not quite as detailed or elegant. What I'm wondering is if Rogue is smaller than normal or if Jean is larger. Rather than display her next to Jean I shifted Rogue down to hang with Superman:

DSCF1533.jpg

That does defeat the purpose of having an X-Men companion for Jean. I guess I'll go back to my original plan of getting a Wolverine statue and then decide if I want to hold onto Rogue or sell her.

If you can hold onto her for a few years, I would.
These sell for next to nothing on Ebay, you'll take a hit if you move it sooner than later.

same here, this is the only version I'm interested in.

I personally REALLY like the recently posted full-size Gladiator statue, and am currently working on the actual "live radial blades" hand held mechanism for my own costume. Will post pics after a kill or two...:wave

Last edited:
Back