Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

424px-madelyne_pryor_goblin_queen.jpg

Isn't she scared the goblins would gang bang her? I mean look at what she's wearing :panic::panic:

Re: X-23 Bowen Statue

My buddy is a comic retailer and I'm doing some work for him tomorrow. I'll see if he can dig anything up that's not readily available if no one gets the skinny before then.

Thank you, that's very kind of you to do.

Not counting the base, X-23's just about 10".

Sad. It's such a great looking statue, I was hoping for something bigger. But thank you for the information :)

Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

Isn't she scared the goblins would gang bang her? I mean look at what she's wearing :panic::panic:

You sir are racist!

Goblins are peaceful creatures. Yes there are some mischievous ones out there but that doesn't mean you can brand all goblin-kind as "gangbangers"!

I kid, I kid. :lol:rotfl:lol

She'll probably be in line with Bowen's other offering, pricewise.

well i'll definately pick this up. Comic likeness wise this wipes the floor with the sideshow comiquette

Wow... if this wasn't sculpted by Tim :love that price would be crazy.

Did Bowen increase their prices or something? I like their new Mockingbird bust but she's $85... I remember wanting Enchantress and she's only $60.

Yeah, $230. While a great looking statue, $230 is a high price for just 10-12 inches. But I still want her!! :gah:

X-23 looks fantastic and I agree that it's the best rendition of the character so far and maybe for a good while. I'm still hoping the price stays in line with other Bowens at around $160-$180 but even if it's more I'm still gonna scrape the money together to pick her up at some point.

It's X-23 and it's sculpted by Tim "The Master" Miller. Enough said. :D
Amazing work as always Tim! :rock

Thank you, that's very kind of you to do.

Well I asked my buddy today but he pretty much laughed at me and said "you can probably get better info off the internet than Bowen provides me as a retailer."
I know he recently tried to get me the Modern Kitty Pryde statue and after successfully ordering it they cancelled his order the next day. I don't know too much about Bowen but I have photographed many of their statues for my friend's auctions (he's sold off most of his Bowen collection) and I have to say that I much prefer Sideshow products (though admittedly some of the Bowens I photographed are quite old).

Well I asked my buddy today but he pretty much laughed at me and said "you can probably get better info off the internet than Bowen provides me as a retailer."
I know he recently tried to get me the Modern Kitty Pryde statue and after successfully ordering it they cancelled his order the next day. I don't know too much about Bowen but I have photographed many of their statues for my friend's auctions (he's sold off most of his Bowen collection) and I have to say that I much prefer Sideshow products (though admittedly some of the Bowens I photographed are quite old).

He's a top notch guy who takes great time in interacting with everyone.

$230 would just be obscene for a statue of this size.

I looooooove Tim's work, and I appreciate the fact that he is willing to interact with us, but my flawless(IMO) 1/4 scale comiquette was $199 so WTF!! That, and I will never (famous last words) preorder with a NRD in this hobby with their bait and switch Promo piece vs. Production piece

Back