Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Doctor Doom Modern

I should tell u a story about who contacted me..... :lol because of what I wrote at SF. But I will leave it between him and me :thud:

Wow Galactus that's 3 posts tonight while u only post here 2 other times in 4 years. What gives?

Hehe, ALL of my posts are from tonight!

What are you, nuts?? If you show the flaws before going through the 12 step process sanctioned by Al, Randy and SM, you run the risk of giving Bowen Designs a bad name for putting out poor quality product. This in turn could hurt future sales!!! :slap

Man, I thought the folks on here had common sense!! :gah::lol

Thanks for playing along. :wink1:

Hehe, ALL of my posts are from tonight!
Hello, lurky britches. Get sick of hanging out with your prized ____?

familyPetPhoto_ChickenLittless_full.jpg

Hey how come SF does not allow signatures? Instead u have to pay for it? It would be great if u guys can do that for members there Galactus!

Well, I'm not the programmer, so I don't know all the ins or outs of what issues MAY have been at the root of it back when, but basically, people were setting up CRAZY sigs, with GIFS and super large images...which was making it impossible to load pages and read threads. The powers that be decided to shut them off for the majority to avoid the issue.

The pay membership is basically for the BST rights (we didn't want the place to be a garage sale, hence why it's not allowed for everyone). All the other stuff that comes along with it was just thrown in and not the real pay stuff.

Back