Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

If they do a new Iron Man from his new suit starting with issue 25 of the Invincible Iron Man series I'd get that.

Bobby. G from Current Comics? No I didn't get a chance to meet him but I will in the next couple of weeks. My friends who live in Pacific Grove have known Bobby and have been collecting from him for many years. They're the ones who recommended him. I'll be heading back down there and picking some collectibles up from CC next week or so plus the wife and their wives like to walk through Candy Lane and the Bay around this time of year. :)

Candy Cane Lane can be muddy. So make sure you guys don't wear sandals or shoes that saturate easily.

$95 for an armless Hulk bust? Meanwhile it's $80 for a Planet Hulk with a ton of more details... go figure...

$95 for an armless Hulk bust? Meanwhile it's $80 for a Planet Hulk with a ton of more details... go figure...

Yeah I was so tempted to pick it up...but then I saw the price tag. thats just insane!! And its sculpted by Bowen...so there arent any outside sculpting fees....WTF.

I sent Randy a letter asking if he could just rape me instead. *fingers crossed* :pray:

Yeah I was so tempted to pick it up...but then I saw the price tag. thats just insane!! And its sculpted by Bowen...so there arent any outside sculpting fees....WTF.

I sent Randy a letter asking if he could just rape me instead. *fingers crossed* :pray:

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

See more pics of the newly painted X-23 statue here...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-marvels-x-23-statue-painted-11230.html

1119021678_YZDFa-O.jpg

That new bowen punisher looks like the sideshow piece minus the awesome.

Hey guys what is your favorite Bowen statue? The one that gave me the Bowen bug is seeing the Planet Hulk in person. So I guess that would be my favorite. Any more pieces that you guys like or recommend?

Hey guys what is your favorite Bowen statue? The one that gave me the Bowen bug is seeing the Planet Hulk in person. So I guess that would be my favorite. Any more pieces that you guys like or recommend?

The Venom statue, the 1st one was the one that actually got me into this downward spiral of a hobby. :gah:

You should also check the Deadpool statue as well.

phase 1 punisher
juggernaut
phase 1 red & blue/symbiote spidey
phase 1 red/yellow daredevil
iron fist
phase 1 captain america
metallic cap
phase 1 retro/classic iron man
shifflett green/grey hulk
smackdown hulk
apocalypse

Modern Nova, FTW.

Back